Chapter 15

Lam arrived at their headquarter which was strictly for the hazers only. He was like a bouncing ball of energy coming on Forth's direction.

"Guess who I met at your favorite clothing store." He excitedly reported to his friend.

"Who?" Forth blankly replied.

"Your Mae and No, she wasn't alone," Lam informed guessing Forth's next question.

Forth frowned in turmoil. His mother never shops alone so he could guess she was with someone.

"Who is she with?" Forth retorted.

"Someone named-- wait, what is it? Bam?-" Forth cut him off. "It's Beam."

'I thought he'll be at the café?' Forth whispered to himself.

"You're saying something?" Lam asked.

While the two were conversing the other hazers just listened, intently. It's not always that you could talk to the head hazer without being mocked or beaten up. They were interested in seeing Forth being serious about the conversation.

"So, did you see Beam?" Forth inquired hoping his friend hasn't seen his 'Bee'.

"No. Auntie said he was--" "GOOD." Forth cut him off again.

"Let's start the meet--" "What?!" Lam cried out. He was so curious about Beam when he saw Forth's reaction on just a mere mention of another's name.

The other hazers were also waiting. Forth spared them a glance, "WHAT?"

"So, who is Beam?" Park, asked smirking.

"None of your business."

"Oh! You're hiding something!" One of the hazers yelled.

"Tell us! Na na!" The headquarters were filled with the chanting of the entire team.

"If you won't tell us, you can treat  us to a feast, later!" Sharp bargained using their last card. They know Forth is thrifty despite having everything. He won't spend too much for unimportant things.

"Fine." Forth countered. He pulled out his phone and scrolled. His friends were like dogs waiting to be fed.

"Here." He handed them his phone which his co-hazers thrilled to reach for. They are excited to see Beam's photo.

"Shia!!" They all shout in unison.

"Choose where you want to eat." Forth confidently suggested.

"You just made us more curious." Lam said.

"Guys, have you forgotten? There are social sites already." Sharp stated, boasting.

"Yeah?" Forth asked to which friends nodded while grinning.

"Okay. Tell me if you find something about him." He told them.

That was the only part Mingkwan heard because he just entered the door.

"Find who, P'Forth." Ming curiously asked.

"Beam." He shortly answered his cousin's query.

In a moment, Ming was laying on the floor holding his stomach. He was laughing hysterically. He tried to calm down but failed.

Ming stood up and faced his seniors.

"So, care to tell us what made you that happy?" Lam inquired of an answer from Forth's cousin who as if he was losing his breath while laughing.

"P', it's P'Beam was talking about? My  Kitty's friend?" Forth hummed in agreement.

Ming cleared his throat before answering.

"First, P'Beam doesn't have a phone and he doesn't care about those things you're using to search for him." He fist-bumped with his cousin.

All the hazers we're dumbfounded.

"Don't worry my treat still stands."

Lam glared at his so-called best friend.

"Traitor."

Later, that day Forth fulfilled his friends' request. They were all gathered in a long table inside an expensive restaurant. Their slab was served with various dishes.

Their group standouts. The group was enjoying the miraculous event vested to them by their dearest leader. Everyone was lively as ever as if they never run out of topics to babble about. Chantings, teasing and off tune singing can be heard making it unbearable. Forth who was enjoying the company of his engineering brothers became oblivious of the time. His phone vibrated inside his pocket.

Lam who settled beside Forth, leaned secretly to peek on his friend's phone. It was an unknown number so Forth hesitated wether to answer it or not until the caller hanged up.

Then he received a message from the same, number.

'P', it's Beam.😂' Forth was surprised and that affected his reaction time. Then, he received the call again.

Lam can't help his nosy self and shouted, "Guys! Silence! Beam is calling!" He announced and every eyes on the table landed on Forth who has the phone near on his ears already.

"Beam?"

"P'Forth, Mae asked what time will you be going home?" Beam said from the other line.

"I'll go home, now." He instantly decided which shocked his friends.

"We had dinner already. Want me to prepare something for you, P'." Beam asked.

"No need. Beam?" He decided to warn the other person.

"Yes, P". Beam was obviously emphasizing every 'P's' he would blurt out.

" You're really teasing me." Forth warned but the call was cht off making him chuckle.

"So, you have a wife?" Sharp asked with a playful smirk plastered on his face.

"When will we meet your wife?" Lam queries teasingly.

Forth stood up and walked towards his cousin handing his card to be used for the payment.

Nearing the door, he stopped and whispered but loud enough for his crazy brothers to hear.

"Friday."

He then continued walking to his car.