Chapter 11

Morning rolled too much faster for Forth's liking considering the time he went to bed. He was disturbed by the constant knocking on his door.

"Coming!" He grumbled while stumbling out of bed. It was his mother who looked much better compared to his state yesterday.

"Morning, son. Be in your Por's office in 10 minutes." She informed him in which he returned with a nod.

He can't be frustrated upon seeing his mother's face. She may look fine but deep within she was stressed out.

After doing his morning routine in a speed of light, he decided to check on Beam before continuing his way to his father's way.

He slowly opened the door and peeked his head inside. He was surprised not to see the boy in the bed.

"Beam?" He called out the other's name softly while roaming around the room.

He heard a small hum and was shocked to see, Beam lying on the floor. He ran to the smaller boy only to find him sleeping peacefully.

Forth felt his heart's pace fasten. He can't take his eye's off the person's face.

"Bee.." Forth uttered. He himself was confused of where that came from but somehow it felt right. Him calling the younger boy, 'Bee' gives his being a new warmth.

Beam moved in his sleep, slowly openning his eyes and adjusting his sight. He looked up and saw Forth looking down on him making him startled with his cheeks blushed.

"Good Morning, Forth.." He greeted while clutching the duvet he used in sleeping on the floor.

"And to you too, now tell me what are thinking sleeping on the cold floor?" He asked raising his brows to the other.

"The floor is much comfortable than the bed." He simply returned making Forth frown in confusion. When did sleeping on the floor became comfortable?

"How can you say that?" Forth comeback as if he was talking to an innocent child. For him Beam was far more innocent.

"The floor is hard against my back, I felt like it was supporting me. The bed, it's too soft, it was drowning me with my own weight. I felt suffocated. Also, I was used to sleeping on hard surfaces..." Beam answered looking down to his fingers. Forth was speechless. He was amused on how Beam see things.

"Okay..Uhmm. I got to meet my parents for a while. If you want something just ask someone downstairs." Forth told him which Beam just nodded to. The young Jaturapoom ruffled the smaller boy's hair before leaving the room.

Forth knocked on his father's office.
From the door, he can hear exchanges inside.

"Come in," he heard his mother answered.

The moment he entered the room he waiied to his parents, " Good Morning, Mae, Por."

"Glad, you're not grumpy, we disturbed you're beauty rest." His father teased causing mother to chuckle.

"Why are we here?" He questioned straight to the point.

"Well, we're gonna talk about 'little one' ." His mother directly answered.

To which his father added, " Beam Baramee is little one, Forth. After all this time of running circles, we found him. At last, he won't be alone anymore."

"What? I-- How?!-I don't understand." He voiced out his confusions. His mind can't seem to process cause it's still early in the morning.

"When you were little, you have your favorite friend, you called him Bee while everyone was addressing him as little one." His mother told as if encouraging him to remember.

Forth then replied, "But then he left, so yeah.. I forgot about him."

His mother shooked her head, " They never left, Forth. His family was involved in a car accident and it was only him who survived. He was so scared. Later on, we found out it wasn't what we thought it was. It was plotted. Beam that time was very young, his grandfather decided to keep him. He announced to everyone that his grandson was missing. The old man love Beam, dearly. He gave little one to his most trusted house staff. They brought him to the countryside but it didn't take long until he was discovered. But he really went missing after that, his keeper was found lifeless. We were all devastated. He never left, Forth. He didn't have choice." His mother tearfully explained.

Forth can't believe what happened.

"How sure are you that Beam is Bee?"

He tried to ask more but then,

"After seeing Beam yesterday, we started investigating, again and found Melody." His father assured.

Forth was frozen.

He knew right then that his father was not wrong.

Because Beam had mentioned growing up in  a certain Melody's care.

He then remembered, "Uhmm, He is in the guest room."