Chapter 7

Entering a luxurious threshold, Beam can't help but be in awe with the view that welcomed them. He instantly felt his palms sweat due to the intimidating setting he was about to deal with. Getting off the car, Forth lead the way towards the entrance but found himself walking alone. He immediately looked behind only to see no one.

'Great' he muttered.

On the other hand, Beam was sweating badly inside the car. He doesn't know how to open the door for it was his first time riding a car. He never thought that Forth would leave him alone.

Then, unfamiliar images started to flash his mind. Tears began pooling his eyes and streaming down his face. Before he knew it, he was gasping for air. It was the first time he experienced severe anxiety. He was on the verge of unconsciousness when the door by his side opened sporting a worried Forth. The latter hurriedly took off his seatbelt and scooped him up unto his arms and stared directly at the direction of their house. He was met by his parent's confused looks in the living room but he paid no attention as his mind was clouded about the boy in his embrace. He brought Beam to his room and slowly deposited him on the soft bed.

"Shhh..I'm sorry." Forth was not the type of person to comfort someone but this time it's not someone if it's Beam he definitely was trying his best to calm the pale boy down.

He couldn't think of anyway but there he found himself humming a melody. To his surprise, it came out effective. Beam fell into a slumber. Forth could clearly see how tired and stressed the boy was because of the creased forehead. After ensuring Beam's comfort, he decided to face his parents.

He found them waiting inside his father's office.

"What was that, Forth?" His father asked while eyeing him as if he killed someone.

He sighed, deeply. "That was the baker you wanted to meet."

"And why we're you carrying him half-unconscious to your room?" His Mae inquired.

"Well, it was my fault, I left him in the car not knowing that he doesn't know how to open the freaking door when I got back he was panicking, so yeah..there" He answered precisely.

"Poor cupcake!! He must have been shaken. Let him rest for a while let's just discuss everything on dinner." His mother suggested which had gotten him into confusion.

Time Skipped

Beam shifted on the bed after gaining his strength back. He looked around finding himself alone in an unknown room. He lifted himself and started walking to the door. He could faintly hear dialogue coming from the other side of the door.

He called for the other boy while peeking outside. "Fort--Oh gosh! I'm so sorry. I-I j-just thought Forth will be here. I didn't mean to interrupt you!" He said looking down while his eyes were glistening with tears.

"Honey! Isn't he cute!" The squeak made Beam look up, blushing. He then felt an arm draped around his shoulder.

"Hey, you good?" The young heir asked him  which he just responded with a nod.

"Uhmm..So, these are my parents, Mae, Por, this is Beam." Forth introduced him.

"Nic----" "What did you say? His name was Beam?" His father checked if they heard them right.

"Yes, sir. I'm Beam Bar---" he was cut off by a tight yet comfortable hug.

"Welcome home, little one!"

*Airlizaif's Note

Hey, guys! I won't be updating for a while cause I'm working on our script for our film and also, research forum is around the corner. Thank you!