Chapter 17

"Forth! Why so fast?" Beam exclaimed in panic while fleeing towards the staff room. His reaction earned giggles from the two.

"You scared him. He was anxious already tone down your taunting." The elder advised Forth.

On the other hand, Beam was scurrying over his stuff. He washed his face in a rush causing his pale skin to appear a bit pinkish. He changed his shirt into his fresh ones but with the very least difference from the one he used. It is still a plain shirt but of another color.

Going out of the staff room, he looked around searching for Forth when, "He waited outside, in his car, maybe." Grandma told Beam.

"Thank you, Grandma." Beam said hugging the elder.

"You're very much welcome, dear. Now, go. Make us proud." The aged lady encouraged. He took one last glance and smile at her over his shoulder.

He knocked at the window of Forth's car which the latter answered back by opening the door to the passenger seat.
Beam slip in and they went on their way to the university.

"I never saw you study, Beam. Not even once." Forth asked, worry masking his tone.

"Yeah? That's because I never did. Gosh, I'll surely flunk😔." He honestly retorted causing the corner of Forth's lips to raise.

The truth is Forth was trying to distract Beam from thinking about the exam at least until they reach their destination. To his surprise, it's somewhat working.

When Forth saw the university's emblem, he glanced at Beam.
"So here's the deal, if you pass, I'll treat you lunch for the whole semester." He promptly offered making the other fellow's eyes widen in awe.

Upon his recovery, Beam faced Forth, "Really?" Forth just nodded while humming.

"Deal!" Beam confidently chanted.

The car stopped at the parking lot in front of the main building. Forth turned the engine off and unbuckled his seatbelt before going down, jogging his to door on Beam's side. While doing so, Forth can feel the stares of other students. He knows that they are curious about everything he does.

Upon opening the door, Forth couldn't help but crack up on Beam's antics, the small guy's hands are clasped, his eyes were closed and he was vocalizing something Forth couldn't hear. This intensifies the interest of the people around them. He is aware that some or maybe almost all of them already took a photo of him and posted on the campus page or forums.

"What were you doing?" Forth asked in amazement holding his smile.

Stepping down, Beam looked at him with his puppy eyes, "Can I just go home?" He asked Forth.

"Cute. But no." The older guy mumbled while dragging him to the Main Building.

Everyone was in state of shock. Everything was new to them. From the engineering head hazer's laughter to his hand clutched on the pale guys wrist. Forth Jaturapoom is their Ice Prince. He was smoking hot but ice cold to everyone except his fellow hazers and now, they just saw him pulling an adorable blushing boy.

Someone already posted on the Vongviphan University forum.
With caption;

'The Ice Prince is melting'
Who is that cutie?

A photo of Forth smiling was pulling Beam by the wrist was attached.

The hazers who were at the moment were having lunch at their usual table in their faculty's cafeteria noticed the sudden upswing of noise. None of them was holding their phone making them oblivious to what was happening. The whole place was filled with murmurs especially the girls.

'Oh my freaking gosh!! P'Forth's smile is to die for!!'

'The boy is so cute. I want to squeeze his cheeks!'

'Didn't know P'Forth swings that way!'

'Someone heard him calling the boy, BEE! They look so good together.'

That was the last straw for the hazers. They looked at each other before simultaneously grabbing their phones out of their pockets.

Lam was the first one to stand and began to stride towards the location of Forth while muttering how much of a betrayer his best friend had become. The other followed behind him trying to catch up on his pace.

On the other hand, Beam's palms are sweating yet he remained relaxed. Reminding himself not to panic or else his going to mess everything up. While waiting for Forth who was talking to the person handling his exam, he was contemplating on what could be the subjects of the test.

"Hey, Bee! It's time." Forth notified him.

Beam stood up from the bench outside the office of the heads. Forth approach him and ruffled his hair, "You can do it!"

The door closed and Forth settled on the bench where Beam was previously sitting. He opened his phone and shook his head while starting the newly posted photos of him and the pale guy. Checking their brotherhood's group chat, he was stunned to see how everything was in upper cases which Lam uses to share how intense his feelings are while typing the message.

Upon hearing distant noise coming from unorganized running, Forth looked at the entrance of the building. There, he saw his friends jogging towards his direction.

"Where is he?"

"Is he Beam?"

"What happened to Friday?"

"What is he doing here?"

His friends asked in unison while huffing and panting due to the unexpected running.

"He just entered the testing room." He told them calmly.

"Shia!! How long did we run?! It's lunchtime is almost over!! P'Dear will have our heads if we miss our classes!!" Sharp shrieked looking at his wrist watch and to his friends.

"Aww! Wrong timing!" His mates exclaimed in disbelief.

Lam glared at Forth, "How about you?"

"Mae, applied for my leave. If you're dying to see Beam, I'll ask him."

They all sighed and started backing away.

Lam put on his death glare. Forth can only massage his nape. His friends can be very childish at times.

*Airliziaf's Note

😂 Hello, People! Thanks for the support!

This story differs from the original in terms of the ages and characters. Just a heads-up so won't be confused. Also, bear with me, English is not my first language