Chapter 45

BEAM'S POV

As what P'Forth told me, I tried my very best to concentrate on my classes but what happened earlier is bugging me. I know he told me that we're going to talk later, I sighed for like a hundred times now.

My last class for today will be over soon. The teacher is talking about something I can barely hear and comprehend.

"Hey, Beam!" Kitty's voice got me out of my thoughts. I looked him with a questioning gaze.

"What are looking at? Why are you still sitting there and not collecting your things? Were you spacing out this whole time? Gosh! Beamie the class was over for like 10 minutes now." He nagged. I sighed for the nth time before putting my stuff inside my bag.

I wore my backpack before checking if I left something on the chair. Kit is waiting so I'm thinking that he wants me to join him as he walked out of the room.

"Do you want me to give you a ride?" Kit tapped my shoulder and asked when we reach the front of the main building. I shook my head.

"I have to wait for P'Forth..."

" Okay then, See you tomorrow!!" He exclaimed when a car stopped in front of us. I nodded and smiled.

I sighed and started walking towards the hazers headquarter when I bumped into someone and it made me fall back a little.
I felt something cold touched my skin. I looked down to my uniform and saw a large light pink stain.

"P'... I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get your uniform dirty... " I heard from the person I bumped into, his voice is filled with nervousness, it was cracking.

I lifted my gaze to see the boy I bumped into.

He is wearing a thick framed eyeglass but it didn't hide how beautiful his eyes are. I know from his uniform, he is not from here and is still in highschool. By the look on what's left on the cup he is holding, I can tell it's pinkmilk with a bunch of ice cubes.

"Nong, are you alright..." I asked as I try to reach out to him but he stumbled back and fell on his butt.

"It's okay. I'm not going to hurt you..." I held out my hand to help him get on his feet. He hesitated at first but I managed to persuade him with a nod.

"What's your name, Nong?.." He fixed his glasses before turning to me.

"I-I'm Wayo , P'. What's your name?.." He asked, stuttering.

"I'm Beam..." I told him.

He looked at me for a moment and pointed on something in me, making me confused. I looked at myself before returning my questioning gaze at him.

"You're shirt, P' ... I'll buy you another..." I nearly laughed at what he uttered, he probably saw how my brows furrowed at his statement.

"... o-or I'll get it washed for you.." He said looking down.

"It's okay, Nong. Your shirt got stained too, look." I said pointing on his uniform.

"Your mom will surely scold you for that. I can lend you a shirt..." He looked up at me as if he was wondering and I can see his eyes starting to glistened.

"Come.." I told him as I pulled him by the wrist. I lead him to where I was initially planning to go to.

The hazers headquarter is quite, maybe because they are still in their respective classes. I saw a bit of surprised in his expression when I opened the door.

I decided to lend him my spare shirt and just borrow P'Forth's.

"P-p', I don't think we should be here..." He told me as he was nervous. I lead him to a cubicle in the comfort room. I opened my bag and grab my clean shirt before handing it to him.

"Here, change into this..." After that I went out and waited for him outside, where the hazers usually are scattered.

Glancing at the wall clock it's almost six in the evening, I wonder what is taking that kid so long. He just had to change into that shirt.

I stood up to fetch him when I heard the front door opened. Turning around, I saw P'Forth, his gaze is directly focused on my shirt. Before I knew it, he was already in front of me.

"Beam, What happened? Are you alright?---"

"Ai'Forth, is everything alright---"

"P'Beam---"

There, P'Forth's worrying was cut off by P'Pha's curiosity then Nong'Yo ended up cutting him off too.

"I'm fine, P'. I just had a little encounter with Nong'Wayo, earlier. I made him wear my spare shirt, can I borrow your's?" I calmed him down before asking for a shirt.

"P-P'Beam, I have to go now. I will just return your shirt. Can I ask for your number so I ca---"

" So brave of you Nong! Asking for Beam's number in front of his boyfriend!!" P'Phana teased while dramatically clapping his hands making Nong'Yo's face red. I reach out to him a piece of paper  with my contact details.

"T-thank you, P'Beam..." He said with a bow before waiing to the other persons in the room. He headed out.

"Ai' Stupid, what are you doing here?!" P'Forth faced P'Phana who looks so red now?

"Offer that kid a ride. Your teasing to gain his attention is so outdated!!!" He said while playfully kicking him out of the door.

"What was that P'?" He smiled at me before leaning in.

"That kid is Phana's childhood crush." I was dumbfounded. I was lost in my thoughts for a moment but this Jaturaphoom here stole a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh my! P', tell me. Did I just lead that kid to a weirdo?" P'Forth chuckled ruffling my hair.

"Come on, let's get your shirt changed..." He dragged me to that room again. He pulled out out a shirt from what I suppose is his locker.

"It'll be a little bigger but I bet you'll be cute in it." He said placing the shirt on the bed before unbuttoning my uniform. I held his hand.

"I can do it, P'." I smiled at him while he awkwardly rub his nape. He went to the comfort room to get wet wipes from the cabinet. He handed it to me and watched intently while I was wiping my torso. I find it a bit awkward that I felt my cheeks heat up.

Realizing that I was about to finish, he stood up and grab the shirt. He helped me wear it. I felt the neckline on the shoulder part falling a little bit because the shirt is loose.

P'Forth just stood in front of me while I was sitting on the bed. I felt his hands on both sides of my waist. I leaned on his chest inhaling his scent.

"P', when are we going to talk..." That simple question made him stiffened a little.

"No need for that, Bee. I'm okay, now. I have you." He softly said before dropping a kiss on the top of my head.