Chapter 21

Despite the help of the family driver, Beam struggled to put Forth on the bed.
It was obvious that he is taller and heavier than him. When he finally succeeded, he looked around Forth's unit.

At first glance, it was already noticeable that the owner was a male. The styles of the interior were minimalistic, a combination of gray, white and black. It was too manly and dark for Beam's liking.

Beam strolled inside Forth's condo searching for a towel and basin. He went to what seems to be the kitchen, and there, he found what he was looking for. The basin was then filled with chill water. He then checked on Forth's closet for the towel but he found something intriguing. An old record that got him curious. He reached for it but was distracted by the other's subtle wailing.

"B-bee.."

Beam was startled by the abrupt breakdown. He went near the guy in an attempt to clean him up so he would be comfortable, sleeping.

Warmth covered his face when he was about to take off Forth's shirt. Again, he struggled to lift the weight of the other. Beam blushed hard, he was gawking over Forth's well-toned figure. He scolded himself for taking advantage of the sleeping guy. Oh gosh, that sounded so wrong! He thought before turning around to put the shirt on the laundry basket but he felt a grip on his wrist.

Looking back, he saw Forth's tear-stained face. He was frowning in his sleep. Beam felt guilty. If only he didn't take out his frustrations at him, they won't reach to this.

Beam realized that his emotions seem to be unmanageable, lately. But he thought of it as part of coping with his new routine, his new life.

His thoughts were interrupted by a sudden pull. The small guy's upper body fell on top of Forth, his face on his chest. He did try to wriggle his way out of the arms that embraced him but failed. The tanned guy scooted giving Beam an opportunity to flee from him, only to be pulled again like a bolster. Beam can't help but turn red. Their faces are almost centimeters apart and if he attempts to move something really embarrassing will happen.

Exhaustion caught up with Beam, he lost his strength trying every way out of Forth's arms that are laced on his waist. He decided to just let it be for now but he will surely scold Forth, again. He looked up and see the other's face, compared to earlier his is now relaxed.

Beam was mesmerized by the exterior of the head hazer. It was like his face was made to fit every aspect of him. From his eyebrows, his lashes, his nose, and his kissa---. What we're you thinking, Ai'Beam?! He scolded his thoughts.

Ashamed of himself, Beam decided to close his eyes and wait until his consciousness left him. He knew himself well, he could sleep even in the most uncomfortable position not to mention he was dead tired.

The next morning,

Forth woke up first. He swore in every language, he knows. His head was pounding, the hangover is really his foe. But when he realized that he wasn't alone in the bed, he glanced to his side. Beam was sleeping peacefully in his arms. That moment, he couldn't resist himself from examining the pale guy's facial features. From his rich eyebrows, his closed eyes that shows-off his long curving lashes, his button nose and his tempting l---. SHIA!! Forth, you're so shameless! He tried to get his arm so that he could get up and look for a remedy to his aching temples. Also, he wanted to make up to Beam for the troubles he got him to by preparing them breakfast.

Beam slowly woke up when his pillow moved. Wait, how can a pillow move?! He frowned in his sleep and heard a chuckle. I'M NOT ALONE! He started chanting his prayers causing the other person to laugh out loud.

"This is just a dream. Pillows can't laugh." He opened his eyes and before he could react, his gaze was met by another, dark orbs.

"G-good Morning, P'--I mean Forth." Beam greeted, flustered by the morning view. Events of last night came flickering in his mind, then he remembered that he wasn't able to get Forth a new shirt because of what happened.

"Good Morning, Beam." Forth voice was raspy and in Beam's opinion, it suits him.

"I-i'm sorry. I wasn't able to get you a fresh shirt." He uttered, looking shy unaware of the current issue Forth was facing.

"It's okay. I usually sleep, nak--. I mean not uncovered but with my boxers. You can go back to sleep. I'll prepare breakfast for both of us." What he said made Beam's cheeks rosy. Hearing it, makes them look domestic. On the process, Forth embarrassed himself so early in the morning not to mention that he was already sporting something Beam should not know about. He got out of bed and went to the bathroom to deal with what he's got to deal with.😏

On the other hand, Beam was mulling whether or not to talk about yesterday's episode. After a while, he decided to talk over breakfast and went back to sleep. It's not often he got the chance to slack off.

Forth went out of the bathroom, passing by a sleeping Beam which made him smile.

*Airliziaf's Note

A friendly reminder,

Becareful of fools trying to make themselves look better by fooling others with their foolish stunts.

-April Fool's Day

From,

Me🎭