Chapter 36

BEAM'S POV

I snuggled close to P'Forth's chest, inhaling his intoxicating scent. I felt my face warm up as I realized what I've been doing but instead of moving away, I let myself rest in the comfort of P's embrace, too embarrassed to lift my head and show how my face shone.

Morning came and I woke up alone with pillows on both sides, I smiled at the thought that P'Forth is afraid I might fall off. I sleepily got up and went to check on Kitten and I saw him running into the kitchen, bouncing like he just saw something so interesting.

Picking up my little chap, I sat  on the stool and leaned on the counter. I placed Kitten on my lap, enclosing him between my arms and petting his fluffy covering.

"And good morning to you too, Bee..." P'Forth greeted, pouting and complaining how I didn't recognize his presence and solely focused on Kitten.

"Should I start looking for a fairy godmother who would turn me into a furry creature?" He asked, still sulking.

I put down Kitten on the floor and he ran off towards the living room, wagging his almost hidden tail. I stride towards P'Forth, standing beside him in front of the stove.

" Want me to help you?" I offered as I watch him flatten the bacon on the pan.

"Not really, but a morning kiss will be very much appreciated..." He said, grinning playfully which answered with swat on his biceps.

"I'll kiss you if you talk with P'Joss..." I stated making a deal.

He scoffed while making faces. I really don't understand why he hates P'Joss, his hatred isn't just to the bones but it slips through his marrow.

"Fine. Now, where's my kiss?" I almost laughed when he faced me with his lips pouting. I shook my head, before leaning in to place a peck on his cheeks.

"What?!"

I was almost out of breathe when I reached the living room. I played a little with Kitten when P'Forth called me for breakfast. We agreed to drive to P'Joss and P'Luke's place since its Sunday which means it's a free day.

While we were in the car, P'Forth can't stop himself mumbling nonsense about meeting P'Joss like I don't really know why he despise seeing him. After few minutes, we arrived in front of my P's place. I quickly unbuckled my seatbelt and slid off, grabbing Kitten's hand carry cage, meanwhile, P'Forth is moving slowly, his face frowning and it seems like there is a personal rain clouds following him around.

"I'm home!!"

P'Joss went out to the living room to welcome us. His stare went from me to P'Forth whom he greeted with a nod.

"Where's P'Luke?"

"Miss me, Kidddo?!" As they said, speak of the devil and he shall appear.

"Uhmmm...No! You can go back to where you came from!" I teasingly retorted while P'Joss hid a chuckle because he'll be dead if his boyfriend hear him aloud and P'Forth, just stood beside me, awkwardly. I felt him laced our fingers which caused P'Joss to raised an eyebrow.

"Am I missing something here, Nong?" P'Joss asked in serious tone, I looked at him. His eyes was darted on mine and P'Forth's hands while P'Luke tapped his shoulder to calm him down.

That moment, I really didn't know what to say to P'Joss because I, myself can't even figure what we are now, me and P'Forth. We were like two person who felt the same about each other, we really didn't put any label on it.

But what surprised me is P'Forth,

"Yes, Beam is likes me so to tell you. He can't be your's."

I can see how P'Luke's facial expression mirrors mine, it was pure confusion. P'Joss, well, he was starting to lose air because of laughing hard.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Why is he laughing?" P'Forth turned to me as he was now realizing something's not right.

"You look stupid now, P..." I whispered.

P'Luke just chuckled and went in wiping P'Joss sweaty face or more like tear-stained, he was laughing hard he was already crying.

P'Forth looked at the couple and back to me, his face was red even his ears are.

"You know Nong, just because you love someone that doesn't mean you wanted that person to your lover. I love Beam because his my little brother, right Babe?..." P'Joss explained.

FORTH'S POV

THAT WAS REALLY EMBARRASING!

After that scene, Beam told me he'll show me his room.

"You have a room, here?"

"Yup, P'Joss took me in when he found out I'm in the city and I was sleeping anywhere..." He whispered the last part but it was enough to reach my ears, its stings.

"And, why were you staying at that place?"

"I don't want to impose..."

When we entered the room, I heard Joss yelling.

"Doors open please!"

Airliziaf's Note

I'm sorry for this very late update. Remember when I said my phone was messing up, well, it did gave up on me😅. Not having a phone is hard, I had to wait for my mom to let go fo her's so I could use it😂

Btw. Thanks for reading my story!