Chapter 22

Beam was woken up by a gentle tap on his back. At first, he thought about swatting it away but remembered that he is with Forth. Therefore, he half-heartedly stood up, scratching his temple and freshen himself  before following the other in the kitchen counter.

Forth was sitting on a stool. He tapped the other one, beside him gesturing Beam to sit there and so,  the small guy did.

The meal is simple, bacon, sunny-side up egg and hotdogs enough for two growing individual.

"Eat well, Bee--.I-I m-mean Beam." Forth silently cursed. He was being careful not to get Beam snap at him again.

"It's okay. I'm sorry about yesterday. I was wrong for snapping at you." Beam apologetically smiled, feeling guilty after witnessing all the tears last night.

"Okay, what? Okay, I can call you 'bee' or okay, you'll eat well?" Forth asked, confused on which of the two was the pale guy referring to.

"Both. But here's the thing, uhmm, P'Forth, I'm asking you to trust me. Can you do that for me?" He asked, hoping that the older boy would grant his simple request. (Well, asking for trust is big deal, Beamie.)

Forth nodded in agreement to Beam's suggestion. He was glad that the small guy didn't extend his torture.

"I'll do the dishes." Beam volunteered.

Forth did not argue, anymore, but let do Beam what he wants to do. While he waited in the living room, going through his journals and modules. He was focused on the notes his classmates sent for the classes he missed while accompanying Beam, until he heard the shattering of something that break.

Forth was alarmed. He frantically ran back in the kitchen. "Bee, is everything okay?!"

"P'? H-hurt *hik* help! Arghh!!" Beam was sitting on the floor, knees tucked under his chin and he was gripping his hair.

"Shhh...P' is here now." Forth hugged him, swaying back and forth, calming him down.

"Can you stand?" The older guy was trying his best to stay calm and help Beam get through whatever suffering.

Beam looked up meeting his P'Forth's gaze. There Forth saw how susceptible his Bee was. The redness of his features shouts it all that he was hurting.

"Knees, *hik* jelly" Beam was able to voice out despite trembling.

Forth carried the crying Beam in a bridal manner. He placed him on his bed. By then, he just noticed that there was blood on the the other's palm. He thought that maybe the guy tried to pick the broken pieces of the glass.

He stood up and was about to bring his first aid kit.

"D-don't l-leave.*hik" Beam begged while lightly holding on the hem of Forth's shirt. Forth leveled himself to Beam's face.

"I'll be back. I'll just go and get the aid kit for this." He started the last sentence pointing at Beam's wound.

"You want to be a surgeon, right?" Beam nodded. "So, we got to treat this. A surgeon's hand is precious. Okay?" Forth was conversing with Beam in the most gentle way possible. He never thought that this would happen. Good thing, he got first aid skills from the hazing activities.

When he got back, he found the pale guy sleeping. His face looked pained and cover with tear stain. Forth placed his palm on Beam's forehead and the other on his, checking if they have similar temperature. He sighed when he felt that Bee was a little warm than him.

He finished attending and dressing Beam's wound. Then, he fetched a damp cloth to clean his face and arms from tear and blood stains.

Realizing that they were not half through the day but a lot had already happened, he called his parents. Luckily, they answered, shortly.

"Forth! Is Beam really with you?!" It was his mom. Forth was proud of himself that he got to bring the phone away from his ears the moment his mother yelling right into his eardrum.

"Mom, calm down. He is with me but he asleep."

"Did you got him drunk?! You ungrateful and bad influence son!! Oh Gosh My poor Beamie!!" Forth sighed and ended the call. He called his father's number.

"Forth?" His Por asked from the other line.

"Por, Beam had an attack earlier. I don't know what to do but he was hurt. His gripping his hair. I can't see him like that, Por. It hurts." He notified his dad trying to compose himself cause his voice might shatter any moment.

"Stay with him, for now. I'll get him a schedule with Dr. Kongthanin."

"Thank you, por. And, please calm Mae."

He returned to Beam's side and just started at him. Comforting and lulling him back to sleep everytime he would shiver in his nap.

*Airliziaf's Note

Just a short update😇 Until then, guys!
Keep safe😘