Chapter 48

Beam's POV

My last class for today had just finished, I feel kinda tired but it's nothing I can't handle. I am now walking with Ai'Kitty near the end of the hallway when murmurs start to fill my hearing. Guess, I'll never get used to it. I sighed, heavily. Looking up, I found the cause of such ruckus. My P'Forth is waiting across our faculty building, sitting on my usual waiting spot at the gazebo. He has his head tucked in both arms. Is he sleeping?

Ai'Kitty bid his goodbye as he approached the that stopped near the East Hall. I wonder how these engineering students have a lot of spare time. I walked to where Forth is, slowly sitting beside him. I decided not to wake him up because he looked so tired but peacefully sleeping at the same time. Just as I was about to take my notes out, he shifted on his seat. I looked down only to see him staring at me but remained mum with his eyes half-closed.

Biting the inside of my cheeks to refrain myself from laughing at how funny he looked, I continued shuffling through my notes. Placing my handouts on the table, I started to drown myself in its contents. In the middle of reading, I felt a hand laced with mine.

"You're awake...". I supposedly asked but it came out to be a statement.

" Why didn't you wake me up, Bee?" He countered, slowly straightening his back and massaging his nape using his other hand.

I faced him and I saw proofs of how good sleep was. "You looked like you needed it..." I answered pointing to the marks on his face that he may have gotten when he slept with his face just resting on his arms. He immediately touched his face.

"You can sleep more if you want..." I suggested.

"So, you can ogle at me more? Just tell me, Bee---" He was not able to finish his statement. I gave him a not so harsh flick on the forehead to which he reacted so excessively.

"I was just kidding, Bee..." He defended shaking his head while muffling his chuckles. I decided to keep my things. He looked exhausted but he is still capable of teasing me.

I gathered all my things and started walking towards the parking space. He followed shortly stretching his wrinkled hazer uniform. It is kinda comfortable to walk around the campus with not so many nosy students roaming around. Then, a realization stopped me on my track. Ever since I got into the university, I didn't get a chance to have a tour.

Third POV

Beam abruptly turned causing him to bumped into Forth who wasn't so attentive to his path. Thanks to the hazer's fast reflexes, the young Vongviphan didn't fall on his bottoms. Caught by Forth on his waist, Beam immediately wriggled out of his boyfriend's embrace and looked around if anyone has seen what transpired. Forth could not help but smile seeing another opportunity to tease the other.

"Miss me that much, Bee? Don't worry. I'm not going anywhere...." Forth taunted closing the distance between them, whispering his last words unto Beam's ears. The latter threw him a death glare before stomping away, walking with great steps towards the parking space.

Beam sighed, realizing that Forth's antics are always the cause of revocation of his campus' tour. Forth ran after Beam, trying so hard not to laugh or he'll be alone in the apartment the whole night.

"What?" Beam told when he caught Forth starting. The older guy surely knows he is in deep trouble.

"Wanna go somewhere?" Forth asked, cautiously.

"I'm tired..." The only response he got yet he doesn't believed in. The Jaturaphoom is sure that Beam had something in mind doing before his jokes went on.  He sighed. "Want to visit Grandma?". It was his least used card when it comes to curbing Beam's mood swings. The statement made Beam's ears alert and by then Forth knew he won.

" Okay..." Beam agreed, sliding in the front seat. Forth followed and maneuvered the vehicle. "But, we got to get to the mansion before dinner. Okay?" Beam just hummed as an answer, leaning his head on the window, observing the route to the cafe.

The young pair settled comfortably unaware of the presence that has been lurking on them for days waiting for perfect timing.