ᴀɴɢᴇʟ'ꜱ ꜱʜᴀʀᴇ

Start from the beginning

"No," His tone was rather relaxed, "I suppose not."

The woman took a sip from her drink, taking the opportunity to soak in his appearance now that he was closer. The most noticeable feature of his to distinguish him from the rest had to be the eyepatch he wore. It was a shame, she thought, for his visible eye cradled the beautifulest hues framed by long lashes.

Those lips of his curved upward. "Take a picture," His eyes met hers. "It'll last longer."

(Y/n) blinked her eyes repeatedly, feeling the slightest warmth make its way to her cheeks.

Then, that was when she felt a pair of eyes on her.

Without moving her head, she looked down towards the bottom floor, catching sight of the redhead turning his back towards her.

"What's the matter?" Her acquaintance asked. "Something catch you off guard?" He was such a tease.

(Y/n) nodded towards the stranger behind the bar downstairs. "I could've sworn he was glancing at me," She kept her eyes on the young man, watching as he poured a few glasses.

The navy-haired man looked towards the direction where her gaze fell, to which his visible eye slightly widened. "That man?" He sounded in disbelief.

"Yes," (Y/n) stared ahead at him.

He glanced back towards her. "You mean... the most eligible bachelor in Mondstadt?"

(Y/n) furrowed her brows. "...Are you humoring me?"

The young man leaned back in his seat. He aired out his drink gently, parting his lips to speak. "No," He was sly. "But I have to ask, you into him?"

If there was anything this man seemed to be good at, it was making her face turn red without even trying.

(Y/n) felt her ears turn red. "Of course not," She clarified. "I merely brought it up because of the few stares he's given me."

With a smirk, he leaned inward. "Perhaps it might be because you came all the way here and ordered the simplest thing in a bar."

Once more, (Y/n) felt her face heat up. "...You talk a good point."She admitted.

He leaned back, his eyes kept to hers. "A few months here and you'd most likely ordered something else the more familiar you became," He was extraordinarily perceptive. "You're not from around, are you?"

(Y/n) lowered her head a bit. "What's it to you?" She asked. "I don't even know your name."

At this, his eyes slightly widened. "Oh? How rude of me," He stretched out his hand for her to shake. "Kaeya Alberich. A pleasure to meet you."

"Likewise," She returned the gesture.

The man named Kaeya smiled. "Does a fair lady like you have a name?" He tested his limits with a tease. "Or shall I guess it myself?"

"(Y/n)," She said, a bit charmed by his tone of words. "That's my name."

"A pretty one too," His visible eye glinted. "I like that."