"Ari, come take your shower," Talia said.

"Wait! Can I finish my episode first?" I asked.

"You can watch it later. The food is almost here, so shower," she said.

"Bu-"

"No buts little girl. Let's go." Talia scold.

"I just wanna finish the episode," I whined.

"Arianna, do I need to call Dominick?" She asked sternly. I felt my heart drop. I knew Dominick would be disappointed in me if Talia told him I was bad.

"Please don't!" I whined.

"Then shower," she said. I nodded before walking into the bathroom. My pajamas were already laid out on the counter. I started to undress. I glanced into the mirror, seeing all the new scars I had from the last time I was kidnapped.

~flashback~

"You Bitch!" Jackson yelled. His hand was harshly connected with my cheek. I fell to the ground from the unexpected force. Jackson slipped on some brass knuckles. My eyes widened as I tried to run from him. He was quick to grab my hair to pull me back towards him. He punched my side. I let out a cry trying to brace that side from the pain.

I screamed and begged for him to stop. Over and over and over. Each scream earns another punch. "Stop Jackson. Please. I'm sorry." I sobbed. I held both my wrist in one hand, tightly squeezing.

Using his free hand, he landed a punch all across my sides and thighs. My face was drenched in tears and my throat was sore from all the crying and screaming.

"That's what you fucking get. Stop trying to escape. This is your home now." he said.

"No! It's not. I want my daddy. Let me go." I cried, trying to pull his hand off my neck. He slapped me though this one hurt more as I could move.

"Shut the fuck up before I get my belt," he said. I shook my head quickly. I was in such agony. I began apologizing. Anything to get him to stop. Anything for him to send in the nurse to tend to my bruises.

Jackson threw me onto the bed before starting to unbuckle his pants. Before he got his belt out Jamison came inside. "Leave her alone. I have been calling you for almost an hour." Jamison said.

"She's disobedient. She needs to learn." Jackson said before looking at me with disgust.

"Leave her alone," Jamison said. Jackson scoffed before leaving the room.

~flashback over~

I sniffled quietly before turning on the shower. I stepped into the shower and started to cry. I crouched into a ball and cried into my knees. I was in so much pain. I can't do this anymore. I don't want to feel this pain anymore. Maybe I do need a therapist. This is the reason why I hate being without Dominick.

Having these episodes and him not being here. Makes it so much harder to get through them. I took some deep breaths so I could at least begin to bathe.

"Arianna, you okay?" Talia asked through the door. I pulled myself together enough to give her a response. I continued to bathe myself and rinse off. I dried myself out so I could quickly get dressed. When I got out of the bathroom the pizza was there.

"Ready to eat?" Talia asked. I slowly shook my head.

"Can I call Dominick please?" I asked.

"I don't know. He could be working. He told me he'd call when he's free." She said.