"I know that, now speak in human words."

"Thiiiiis..... This redness on your neck.... This...." Manau pointed the red mark on Pham's neck. Team, In and Del were smirking now. They noticed the mark there already.

"Ooooo this.... I was with Phoom. He was making a painting. I got some color on me when I was helping him in packing his stuff. I had to rub hard to take it off. That's why I got this. Look. Here. And some on my foot too. Those colors are so hard to take out." Explaining the reason behind, Pham showed other marks too. But suddenly remembered Manau's words. And asked  "But....... What it has to do with my relationship?"

"it.... Its because of color????" Manau shuttered.

"You.... You didn't do anything???" Team questioned.

"I did.... Told you. I helped Phoom." Clueless Pham replied.

"Not with Phoom, Pham. With...." In continued.

"With????"

"AGGRRRRRR WHY ON THIS EARTH WE HAVE TO BE THIS DUMBEST PERSON'S FRIENDS?" In was now pulling his hair in frustration.

"Pham.... Lemme ask you clearly... Did you do anything with P' Dean yet? I'm asking about adult things Pham. Don't make me kill you now." Team asked this time clearly.

"WHAAAT???? GO AWAY YOU ALL. DIRTY MINDED PEOPLE. GO AWAY." Listening to his friends, Pham went all red. With widened eyes.

"You.... You hadn't????" Menau asked.

"Go away.... Don't corrupt me." Pham put his hand on his ears. Closing his eyes.

"Whhaaaaa. Now I seriously pity P' Dean. He got dumbest mate ever." In said.

"Me too." Manau replied.

"Me three." Team followed them.

"My poor brother." Del was shaking her head.

"Wh.....What are you guys talking about?" Pham looked at them in irritation. And asked.

"My dear Pham. You are saying that you hadn't gone far than a kiss!!!" Manau said.

"I..... I"

"We got it Pham.... Poor P' Dean." Del retorted.

"He... He would be angry???" Now Pham started to worry.

"You are lucky it's P' Dean. Otherwise you'd be single again." Manau said.

"Why???? I mean. If.... If P' Dean wanted it, he...he would had done something... But... He..." Pham started to panic now.

"Ofcourse how he would, after Seeing you.... I bet he would be loosing his confidence now." In continued.

"He....wants it???" Pham was questioning now, with worry in his words.

"Pham.... Hadn't you notice it, how he looks at you? I wonder how P' Dean is holding." Team replied.

"I know right." Manau said.

"Wait.... You all are framing me... What about you all? Haahhh. Only picking on me." Suddenly Pham bursted at his friends.