"Baby! What happened." He says in rushed worry while hurrying towards you. "Baby? Can you hear me? Answer me please." Lucas begs in a high pitched voice, bringing your head to his chest in a comforting matter.

His worry only adds to the heart clenching feeling inside you, making you wince from the pain and all of the words and sentences you thought had left you in the presence of Lucas, come rushing right back into your head making you squirm around in his hold and cries and sobs leaving your mouth.

"No please." Lucas begs, seeing you like this, not responding to him, clutching your head as if it is going to fall apart and the cries of pain leaving your pretty lips, make his heart clench in fear, clueless of what the hell is happening.

"Lucas." You whine loud, your hands leaving your head and your fists clutching his shirt this time. "H-help, it-t hu-hurts." You cry while knocking your head harshly against his chest, begging for the burning feeling to stop.

"Baby." Lucas's calm voice lingers trough your ears, immediately creating wonders inside your body. "Please calm down, you are worrying me, don't hurt yourself and follow my breathing." He says while holding your two tightened fists with one of his hands and his other rubbing long soft strokes over your back.

Your cries reduce in his calming presence and you're left with ragged breaths and cocking sobs. "Good girl." He says in a soft voice once you visibly calm down a bit. "Now follow my breathing, deep breaths." He says while he places your hands on his chest to follow his slow and steady breaths.

Your breathing start to ease and the shaking of your body stopped, now just laying limp in his arms. "Good, now keep focusing on your breaths, no need to do anything else, except for breathing steadily." Lucas soothes you, pecking your temple as a sign that it's okay.

"Thank you." You whisper tiredly. "You okay now Star?" He asks sitting you up so he can cup your face and dry your eyes.

"I'm so sorry." You say ashamed of the scene you just made and look down, fiddling with your hands nervously. "Don't apologise, I'm sure there was something causing this to happen, once your ready, I'll listen to you baby." Lucas smiles assuringly and helps you stand back up, supporting you with an arm around your lower back.

"I'm having one of those days." You whisper inaudible, not daring to make eye contact with your boyfriend while saying those disappointing words.

One time, during one of you guy's late night talks, you told him how you previously would have days in which you can bring yourself down until the point you have a panic attack and you can't breath anymore. Lucas was really worried when you told him you ended up in the hospital one time that happened but you reassured him that since you met him, you didn't have those days, at least not until the point of hyperventilating and breaking down completely. You're worried to death what he might think once he knows you had an episode while he was around.

"Oh." He whispers while stopping in his tracks, turning towards you to see that you're avoiding to look at him. "Why?" He says with a clear crack in his voice.

You not daring to reply, slowly turn around to see his big worried eyes, filling up with tears. "Did I make you feel like that?" He says under his breath, holding back a soft sob. "D-did I do something t-to make you feel like that?" He chokes out making you gasp slightly and engulf him in a tight hug.

He buries his face in the crook of your neck, shaking because of the sobs he is holding back. "Did I?" He says again.

"No baby." You say while pecking his clothed chest. "Please don't feel sorry, it's not your fault at all." You say to calm him down instead.