"You know what's funnier? That none of you had a single idea that I had disarmed your shield a long time ago. I mean, this isn't you, Aereumie. How could you not know? You were the wisest girl I knew." his sickly sweet voice was making her more anxious.

Aereum didn't know from where she got the courage but she managed to let out, "Let the others go, Ozul. This is between me and you."

The vicious demon laughed loudly in horror, giving everyone a taste of how a villain laughs.

"Oh no, you are wrong. You think I turned into this ugly, powerful, evil creature because of you? Oh no no no, you are very wrong. I have been wronged by this entire useless universe! This pathetic universe took everything away from me! I want to destroy this world of so-called love and peace!" he yelled in his distorted voice and let go of her chin with force.

He stood up and looked at nowhere but laughed exactly like a demon. He felt like he had everything under control. His devils also chuckled along with their master, filling the hall with their devilish sounds. Ozul Vex then strongly announced, giving everyone to lose their only hope they had inside.

"Just wait till those three get here. Those three idiots, passionate enough to go on a deathly mission to kill me!? Hah!"

"I'm gonna kill each and everyone of you. I will not leave a single trace of anyone behind. I will destroy this unworthy universe. Let me see if Almighty can stop me." he smirked.

The last words rang through Princess Aereum's ears; immediately regretting the decision she took.

Ozul's words gave everyone shocking thrills as he continued,

"I'm dying to meet them."

--------------------

"What do you mean Ozul Vex is in Love Universe?! Do you know what you're saying?" Beomgyu yelled at the other male.

Seokjin looked worried as he explained, "See the universe. There's no one. It's empty. Ozul must've held everyone in captive."

They fell into the silence of fear as they kept their gaze locked at the universe. They knew half of their plan flopped. They didn't expect this action of the demon, attacking the universe while they were gone. It was their fault they were late.

Seokjin suddenly looked at his junior who was as shocked as afraid that she wasn't able to speak. That's when an idea popped inside his head.

"Yoon Min, isn't today supposed to be our Dream Travel day?"

She looked at him and gave him a weird nod since she didn't expect a question like that.

His face brightened with a little hope as he said, "I got an idea!"

"We need to know what is going on inside. Most importantly, we need Princess Aereum with us. She is the only one who can use the Magical Wand. For that, Yoon Min can go on dream travel and find out what is going on inside. Meanwhile, me and Beomgyu will wait here so that we can guard the wand. After she comes back with information, we'll figure out what to do."

Yoon Min exclaimed with little joy as she clapped her hands once since she found his idea quite good.

Beomgyu was the only one who didn't understand.

"I'm sorry, what? Dream Travel? Am I missing something?"

Yoon Min didn't waste time, she ran to her chamber, following by Seokjin. Beomgyu stood there without any clues but he also followed them, hoping his questions will get their answers.

"20 minutes will be enough, right?" Seokjin asked, making her lay down on the bed and fixing the pillow for her.

"Yeah. Wake me up after 20 minutes." she shut her eyes, trying to force herself to sleep despite all the merciless worries and pain.