Chapter 1

Authors Notes:

Updated as of 2015: I clearly need to make this disclaimer because no matter how many times I say it, there are still rude comments being posted. This work was posted before season 3 was even close to starting. So yes Ethan is basically Aiden and Aiden is basically Ethan. At the time there had been nothing released about Ethan being gay. It takes far too much time to go through and edit the book right now to change that detail and the thousands of grammatical errors as well. So I don't need anyone posting comments asking me if I'm stupid enough to forget that the one twin is gay; it was a mistake and its one I don't need to be reminded of. This book was also written in 2011, so keep in mind my writing and planning process has grown a lot since then. Thanks and enjoy if you can. I hope to revamp this series soon.

So this is the first fan fiction I'm truly attempting to write and since Teen Wolf is one of my favourite shows what's a better thing to write about. I really enjoyed writing this and will continue to do so if u guys like it. Please leave feed back for me in the comments or if u follow my account on twitter @TeenWolfTalk or @AliciaGilstorf tweet me. You will still be able to understand the story if u don't watch the show Teen Wolf. All rights go to Teen Wolf. The story will follow a new character I created named Lucy that comes to beacon hills and may or may not develop a relationship with one of the original characters. If you find Lucy's last name interesting look up what it means in French :). Anyways hope u enjoy ill upload more chapters in the next few hours if u like it. Happy reading Teen Wolfies :)

The Untold Story Of A Beta

Chapter One

Moving to a new town and going to a new school can be the hardest thing a teenager has to do in their life. But for me it's standard practice. I've had to adapt to survive over the past few years in order to cope with all the changes. Sometimes I wonder what my life could have been like if my parents had of never separated, and my mom being a full time lawyer didn't need to move around as much. Maybe I would have had a best friend, or even a boyfriend. I could have been popular at my school, the possibilities are endless. Of course snapping back to reality I realize I never will be able to have a life like that. You can't fix the past but you can move on in the future.

So today is the day I move again. Just when I thought we might actually be staying somewhere for more than 6 months my mom gets relocated, this time to a small town in the middle of nowhere California. It takes only a few days at most to pack up our stuff, due to the fact I don't have all that many things to begin with. When you move around a lot you learn to buy the things you need rather then the things you want. It's just easier and faster to move on. When everything is loaded into my mom's Porsche (one of the only perks in my opinion of her being a highly payed layer) we have to endure a brutal 8 hour car ride. But finally we arrive in the remote and if I haven't already mentioned it small town of Beacon Hills.