Once his finger moves in a comfortable pace you take your hand back out of your panties and lock them in his hair, bringing his face down for a sloppy kiss.

Open mouths clashing together, his tongue entering and moving around callousing. He sucks your lip painfully hard while biting his teeth into it. Drawling out blood from your lip and sucking it back up. His plump lips moving feverishly over yours, molding together in a fuzzy excitement.

You moan into the kiss giving him more space to devour your mouth. He adds another finger, almost ripping your pussy apart from the rough pace he has chosen and brushing his fingertips all over your walls.

"Fuck yes!!! Lucas, Nghnnn." You moan while tugging at his hair, silently begging for more.

His trust get sloppy and your moans get louder and louder once his finger start hitting your soft spot. "Ahhhh! I-I'm gon-na c-cum, Lucasss!" You yell out, orgasm almost taking over but he presses your clit harshly with his thumb.

"You can't cum until I say so baby girl." He breaths in your ear, making you shake from the overstimulation. "No! No, please l-lemme cum! P-please dad-dyy!" You cry out in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

He stops his harsh trust and takes out his fingers teasingly slow, not forgetting to brush over your weak spots making you twitch from the shock waves that move trough your body.

You whine at the empty feeling, looking at him with glossy eyes. "So pretty, so desperate." He whispers while caressing your cheek.

"Common Sushi, I made you feel good, return the favour." You pout at him with a giggle, now snapping out of your sexual state.

"Aish, I see you're back to normal, damn Y/N, you turn in such a little slut when you're desperate." He laughs while sitting himself up against the headboard.

You whine. "Shut up, I can be bratty if you want that." You chuckle while sitting next to him. "I know, you're a bratty sub when you want to be." He chuckles along

"Why did you stop?" You say timidly. "Was I bad?" You look at him in pain. "Orgasm denial isn't one of my kinks you know." You pout.

"Ani, it's just, I prefer making you come with my dick instead of my finger, I know they are good as well, but..., aish just come here." He pats his lap.

You take a seat hesitantly, not quite meeting his eyes. "Y/N, look at me." He says in a soft whisper. "You could've fucked me after removing your fingers, now you left me in pain with a shitty feeling." You say while staring down at his lap.

Bitting away a smirk threatening to rise on your lips at the sight of his bulge. You got him hard again.

"I want to fuck you, but it's the first time since six months, I kind of wanted it to be more special." He says gulping now he realised that you want him anyways.

"Lucas~" you slap his shoulder, returning his gaze. "I always want you, it doesn't need to be special as long as you're here." You giggle.

"I know but, we have only done it once and that was all romantic and vanilla. I don't even know what you like." He says with a slight blush.

"Do you want me to tell you." You giggle, now blushing as well. "Yes please." He says in a small voice.

"I like you, so I'm willing to try everything as long as it's with you Lucas." You giggle, placing a loving kiss on his lips.