"I will go get her," I mumbled and I got out of the car, thank god there were no paps or fans here. I got inside and took the elevator to the floor of their apartment.

I stepped outside and looked around, it was quiet. Everyone was still sleeping I assumed.

"Louis I don't wanna go. Don't make me," I heard her shout at him, they were at the kitchen. "Lola, you have to. If you wanna get this fixed you need to go," "I want to.. but I am really sure Harry doesn't. He wanted a break.. not me," She mumbled and I walked in to the kitchen.

"Are you coming? Otherwise we are gonna be late," I said looking at the floor. "Let's go then.." Lola muttered and we both walked to the elevator.

We got in, it was awkwardly quiet. "Lola, can we please just be like old times outside. I don't wanna get rumours out that we are having a break," She nodded and looked at me with those pretty blue eyes.

"I wanna get this fixed Lola, I really want to," I whispered, not sure if she heard it cause she already was out of the elevator.

And again it was awkwardly quiet in the car. When we got at the hospital there were paps waiting for us. "What the hell?" I heard her mumble and I sighed. "Come on, smile baby girl," I whispered in her ear and I took her hand and squashed it.

We got out of the car and the paps were snapping photos of us at the second we got out. I sneaked my arm around her waist, luckily she allowed it.

"Lola, Harry why are you here?" "Lola, visiting someone?" We just ignored them and walked inside the hospital.

I knew she hated hospitals, she always have. "Lola, it's okay. I gotcha," I mumbled and she shook my arm of her waist. "I always will be your best friend Loli. Doesn't mean I can't be there for you anymore," Lola shook her head.

"I always told you best friends shouldn't fall in love," And with that she walked away, in the direction we should be for the appointment. She always did said that when we were younger..

~

After thousands of tests, I am not gonna give you the details cause they are seriously so nasty and horrible. We sat down in the cafeteria to wait on the results, we both had hot coco's and were both very quiet..

Fred and Paul were standing in front of us so no one could interrupt us, or mob.. "Why did you even wanted a break?" Lola mumbled after she took another sip of her hot coco.

"Eh.. Well.. I don't know.. I mean.." I sighed. "We are fighting a lot lately. I thought it would be better for the both of us, for our relationship and career to just take a break.. I know you don't like fighting and especially not with me.." I mouthed softly and she sighed.

It got quiet again. "Well eh Rebecca and Kiki are coming over this weekend. They will be here over 2 days already," Lola said, I completely forgot that they were coming. "Hazz.. We have to fix this before she is here. Kiki doesn't even wanna see you. She takes this so hard and she really misses you a lot," I nodded.

"We will talk over dinner at my place, after this?" "Sure. Hazz, you promised her. What are you gonna tell her?" I shrugged.

"We'll lie. I don't want my little princess upset or hating me. We are her godparents after all.." Yup proudly being a godfather of my little princess Kiki.

"We are. What lie are we gonna tell her? That I am pregnant again? I am not even sure that is possible," Lola mumbled and we both drunk up our hot coco's.

"Maybe.." I trailed off and gave her a tight hug. "I missed you last night Loli.." "We need to fix this.." She sighed and we walked towards the office were we should hear the results.

"Well after my birthday you were on your period immediately and a few weeks later/back we had that lovely morning and got interrupted by Lou and El. Remember?" Lola chuckled, of course she remembered.

"Let's just see what the doc is gonna say," She said, sitting down in the waiting room to be called out for the results.

Lola

We were perfectly healthy. It happens to lose a baby, not everyone is perfect and lucky to have one settled and stay in your belly. I was happy with the results. I already might have a little one again in my belly if it's true what Harry was saying.

I dropped my bag in the hallway of Harry's apartment. "I will warm the Chinese food up. Wine?" "Yes please," I said as I dropped my ass down on his couch.

On the salon table was a picture. The picture I threw at him last night.. It got over me again and I started crying. "Lola?" Soon enough I felt his strong arms around me.

"I am so sorry Loli," He whispered and I let him rub my back. "I shouldn't got mad at you for that. You were totally right about everything. I am such an idiot," I sobbed in his chest, his shirt was wet and covered with makeup.

"You are perfect to me baby girl. I'm so sorry," I let go of his tight embrace and kissed his lips. "I am sorry too," I whispered and snuggled up in his arms again.

We sat there for a while before I mumbled something again. "You are the only thing I have now. Everyone is gone. You're the only one who knows everything about me and still loves me so much.." He kissed the top of my head.

"I won't let you go again baby girl. I love you too much for that," His fingers trailed off to my shirt. "I love you," I whispered as I let him kiss my lips again, rougher than before.

"Time for make-up sex right?" He said smirking at me and tugged at my shirt. "Your damn right!" I unbuttoned his shirt while he started kissing my neck. I was the luckiest girl on earth.