“You left me!” I yelled, lacing my fingers around his forearm. His eyes looked down on me, with all the repugnance on Earth in his gaze. “You told me it’d be Ok and you’d come back with a solution!”

“Don’t try to make me feel guilty, anymore, you can’t manipulate  me anymore. I hate you. No one likes you anyway! You’re just a fùcked up monster, like your mother.” He yelled, turning his heels on me. He made few steps towards the door, in process to leave me alone with my conscience and my regrets.

He was totally right! Completely right. I faced the truth years ago. I couldn’t give love to anyone, I spread the misfortune around me. Everyone who tried to help me got problems.

“Lens.” He turned around. I lifted my hand up, taking the ring off my finger. I slightly threw it at him, sighing. The beautiful diamond ring I had been so proud of just came back to the one who gave it to me. “Take it back.”

“And that’s what happened.” I ended.

Harry’s POV

 Her dead slowly lifted up, leaving its shelter in the crook of my neck. There was something off about her, somehow, she wasn’t normal. However, due to everything she had just been through, her actions couldn’t be totally normal. I looked at her shaking her head a few times, as if something tricked her. I didn’t know much what was going through her mind after all those emotions. She seemed to be getting back into one piece. Her face was dry, but the traces of her tears remained there. Her eyes were bloated after the stream of tears.

She slowly looked down and smiled at me in a foolish way, but I couldn’t determine why. Her hands leant on the floor; she used them to move closer to me without getting up. She leant in, sliding her arms around my neck. I fast reacted, taking her face into the palm of my hands. I scrutinized her expression, almost back into the cold face I used to know. At least, she smiled, but still in the strange way.

“Whoa! What are you doing?” I asked, as she got rid of my grip to reach the buttons of my jersey.

“Nothing.” She replied in a way I never heard. I could totally say that she wasn’t herself at that precise moment. In fact, she did nothing else but stared at me for long seconds.

She leant closer to me, and taken by the feelings, I made the first step ahead, but she was the one to kiss me first. The kiss was full of desperate desire, one of those we shared whenever we didn’t meet in ages. My hands travelled down her sides, until they reached her waist and I slowly did draw her on my lap. Our lips unlocked for a few, enough for me to observe her. My eyes were wide open, looking at her, sexily seated on lap and her hands against my torso.

Sometimes, I liked when Evelyn was being enterprising when it came to this. I didn’t know why she would just attack me after breaking up with her fiancé. But I should stop thinking of reasons why.

My hands tightened around her waist, as she started to grind against my higher thighs, which didn’t leave me still. My body responded to the appeal as I felt my arousal building up insanely fast. The thick barriers of clothes between us couldn’t prevent us from the pleasure. That’s what I liked about Eve, the power she had on me was strong.

I gently brushed some brown locks off her face to enjoy her beauty. I stared at her for so long that I thought it would be awkward for her. But she did the same, but her eyes were blank. Sighing once, I shifted her body to lay her down on the hard floor. Her bun disappeared and her waves of hair were spread on the floor. The position didn’t seem to embarrass or astonish her, she even looked to like it. So getting to my knees, my body was drawn closer to hers. I prefered it like that, not that I didn’t like her on my lap. I just didn’t want it like that, yet.