❤ Valentine Day Dedication 4

This Dedication is from me to My Best Friend @HeartWhisper90 and My Wattpad Friends :)

I don't really understand the hype about the "Valentine Day" because It's not just one day that I want to be cared about or be loved by and do the same to the special people in my life, but everyday of our lifetime. But, I see is as a day when we take time out from our schedule and do something special for those we love, reach out to them and let them know that whenever they need us, we will be there. 

Thank you, Noorie for being such a marvellous friend to me for 2 years and giving me unconditional love and support when I needed it the most, for believing in me when I stopped believing myself and for showing me light when I was in darkness. We are net pals, but your presence in my life is just much real as any of my family members.

I am Silly, Sometime Super talkative and Many times guarded and reserved, Sometimes Crying and Mostly Trying... Or, is it the other way around. I don't know. You never complained and I never felt "guarded" with you. We certainly are Friends Forever. Ma Sha Allah.

And, We will be Friends Forever Always, In Sha Allah. :)

I love you a lot ❤

G~ 

Awwthentic~

Dated: 14/02/2015