Chapter Ten

I am so taken aback by his unexpected action that I freeze. I pull away and he looks at me with confusion as if he didn't just randomly kiss me and it was all my imagination.

"What are you doing?" I ask confused and he smirks. Dylan brings his hand to my hip and squeezes.

"I miss you," his hand trails lower until it rests on my thigh. No, he misses my body - it's quite clear he doesn't miss me. But this could be the perfect remedy, I could use him just the way he uses me. He can make me forget - forget everything that has happened, even if it's just for a little while.

He leans in again but this time I don't fight it. Me three months ago would have rather of died than kiss him again, but this doesn't mean anything and it never will. Dylan bites my bottom lip before moving so he is on top of me.

"If we do this... there's not strings attached and it's a one time thing," I break away from the kiss, breathless. He nods frantically and meets my lips with his again.

There's a familiarity of being with him, a sense of normality that I don't find with anyone else. I'd given everything to him - my innocence and my heart and he felt nothing when he stole both of those things from me, without a care in the world.

His hands tug at the hem of my shirt, before removing it, and he kisses my neck and chest, making my breathing become heavier. Dylan removes his shirt and I run my hands along his bare torso, bathing in his familiar body that is even more toned than I remember. Our kisses are hastful and both fighting for dominance.

"Are you sure?" he asks and looks into my eyes. My body and mind are in conflict. My mind is screaming at me to run, run far away and don't look back. But, my body is telling me to just forget for a while. To let him take away the memories that I want so badly to rid myself of.

"Yes" I say, denying my heart.

Dylan rolls on the condom before slamming into me and I moan from the relief that floods through my body and the things I wanted to forget are now a distant memory. "Fuck," he groans and continues to thrust into me. I wrap my legs around his waist, pushing him deeper and kiss and bite his neck.

"I've... missed you so much," he says breathless as his pace quickens. My hips meet his and the feeling is exquisite.

"Shut up," I moan and he latches his lips back on mine. This is by far the most reckless thing I have done but reckless things have proven to be quite fun... maybe I'll make decisions like this more often.

I rake my nails down his back as I slowly get closer to the edge and Dylan palms one of my breasts in his hand. I never in a million years thought I would ever welcome Dylan back into my bed but here we are. I should be moving on and forgetting about him but he keeps finding his way back into my life. Whether his name simply pops up in a conversation or in this situation he shows up at my new "home".

He sucks harshly at my neck and I know it's going to leave a mark, bastard. My hate for him is similar to mine for Colton except Dylan is someone that's hard to dispose of I guess you could say. Whereas Colton is impossible to get rid of, he seems to be everywhere all the time. I can't escape him and his inhumane ways. Why am I thinking about Colton right now?

I hate myself for giving into him and his charm so easily, I barely even put up a fight. I trail kisses along his jaw and down his neck. The feeling is euphoric and I can't deny that I haven't missed this, missed us.

"I'm close baby," Dylan says before planting a kiss on my forehead and I clench my thighs together at his sides as he quickens. My hand clamps over my mouth to stop myself from screaming.

"Dylan," I moan and tangle my hands in his hair, tugging at the roots. I have to admit that I have missed how skillful he is in bed. He slams into me a few more times before I am pushed over the edge and he tenses before spilling into the condom.