Spending time with the cat

Mulai dari awal

It keeps going for many long minutes before we both start breathing again. I look up to see everyone gazing at us with happy smiles , bodies leaning against the counter as they enjoy the view.

I notice especially Jimin's eyes, beautiful crescents that turn to me and he seems like he could cry of happiness, his eyes shining like the night sky. "Can I see that majestic fart too?" he asks and that's all it takes for Yoongi and I to lose it again.

---

"Alright, you two be careful" the guys say as they leave the house. Yoongi and I wave goodbye before the door closes. I head to the couch to lie down for a bit, I definitely worked some abs earlier because I'm in pain. A small giggle leaves my mouth at the memory and Yoongi pushes me deeper into the cushions so he can lie down with me.

He sits down first before raising one leg above mine, his body then leaning down with an arm wrapping around my body to pull me to him while his other folds under his head to support him. I hum in contentment and start playing with the necklace around his neck, sliding it between my fingers while enjoying the comfort taking place in the bond right now.

"It feels like forever since we last cuddled together" he murmurs softly, his hand caressing my arm slowly. "You're right. I feel like everything's been a mess recently. It makes me want to give up on everything and just... run away, far away. What would it be like to be out of reach from the M.I.? Maybe I'd actually have a chance then" I whisper, then looking up to look him in the eyes.

"Would you want that?" he asks seriously, but I shake my head. "I don't think I could handle giving up on everything, on my brothers. Asking everyone to do the same... I can't possibly do that" I answer truthfully. Running away wouldn't get rid of the problem. They'd hunt me down and probably try to kill me. That's what they always do.

I smile and boop his nose. "Let's cuddle some more and then head to the gallery. I can't afford to get too behind on schedule" I tell him and he nods with a small smile before resting his head against mine.

I can feel him think about what I said, his mind occupied and unsettled, so I start pecking butterfly kisses on his neck to take his mind off the subject. Surprise takes over the bond before something else creeps in.

"You're playing a dangerous game, Snowflakes" Yoongi growls and before I know it, he's pushing me on my back and hovering over me. I blink quickly as my brain takes in what just happened. The bond seems heavy and tense, so thinking he's mad, I try to make myself smaller. "I-I'm sorry- I just wanted to make you think about something else" I whisper and his cat-like eyes stare down at me with dark pupils before he leans down to peck my nose.

"Oh it worked, believe me" he growls softly before pressing his lips against my temples, going down to my cheek, ear and then jaw. He stops there and breathes in slowly. "You smell so good" he murmurs into my neck. I feel the beating of my heart accelerate in my chest and he can obviously feel it from my neck, my thin skin pulsing under his lips, causing him to chuckle.

"Do I make you nervous, little one?" he whispers before pulling back to look me in the eye, his eyes... needy. I gulp and nod against my will, there's no way I can ignore this aura of his. His deep chuckle rings into my ears and he leans back with a satisfied expression.

Getting off the couch, he offers me his hand with his now charming gummy smile to help me off the couch. Feeling my heart still beating incredibly fast, I grab his hand and raise quickly from the couch thanks to his strong hold before he locks me in his arms.

"I'm going to reserve a night in your arms very soon, just you and I" he whispers before turning to the front door, leaving me a blushing mess behind as I stare at the way his shoulders are straight, head high and proud. "Min Yoongi, you-"