FORTY TWO

Mia and Trent woke up on the 31st of December. New years eve.

Mia woke up to an empty bed, which she didnt like but the smell of pancakes drifted into the bedroom, so she was happy again. She jumped out of bed and made her way downstairs. Trent was stood in the kitchen cooking pancakes for the two of them.

"Goodmorning," Mia said as she kissed Trent's head and sat down at the kitchen isle.

"Goodmorning," he replied not taking his eyes off the pancakes not wanting to burn them.

He handed Mia a plate of pancakes topped with strawberries and syrup with a glass of orange juice to wash it down with.

"So what's all this for?" Mia asked as Trent sat down next to her.

"I just wanted to treat my girl to breakfast," he replied.

They both ate their food before making their way upstairs to get dressed for the day.

●●●

@miaedwards :

❤ 1,826,359    💬 72,139

@miaedwards : Last day of the year🥳

@perrieedwards : Last day as something else 🤭

@trentarnold66 : Glad to go into next year with you by my side ❤

●●●

"So what's our plan for today?" Mia asked Trent when she came back downstairs.

"Just chill. But I am cooking you dinner tonight to repay you for your spaghetti bolognese," Trent said.

"Ooooh what are we having?" Mia asked.

"You'll have to wait and see."

Mia and Trent spent the day as normal until there was a knock on the door.

"Oh hey guys," Mia said to Perrie and Alex who were on the other side of the door.

They walked into the living room where Trent was sat on his phone.

"Hey," he said as Mia cuddled up to him and Perrie and Alex sat on the other sofa.

"Hey," Perrie said as she and alex sat down.

"So how's the little bubba doing?" Mia asked Perrie.

"She's good," Alex said