TWENTY FIVE

"Don't worry about it, it was my fault," Mia replied looking up to see who she was talking to.

"Jesse?"

"Hey Mia," he replied staring into her eyes.

"What's up?" she asked placing the glasses back on the kitchen counter.

"I was just getting a drink," Jesse replied walking past her brushing his hands along her waist on the way making Mia uncomfortable.

"Well I'll see you back at the table," Mia replied picking up her drinks once again and making her way out.

"Wait," Jesse called making her stop in her tracks.

"What's wrong?" she asked slightly unsure as to what he wanted to say.

"I just wanted to apologise."

"What for?"

"I saw how uncomfortable you was on the beach when I kissed you're hand. I shouldn't have done that," he apologized.

"It's fine," Mia said trying to walk away from the situation

"No it's not. I knew you were with Trent and I still flirted with you," Jesse replied taking a step closer to her.

"It's fine honestly."

Mia turned around and started walking away. She got to the stairs until she felt a hand on her arm. She got spun around and suddenly felt lips on hers.

After she had realised what happened she pulled away before throwing her drink over him.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" Mia shouted at him. "I'm dating one of your friends and you try and kiss me. You're messed up."

With that Mia walked back to the table and sat back down with everyone else.

"Here bubs," Mia said as she handed him his drink.

"Where's your drink?"

"I'm not thirsty anymore."

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

Mia tucked back into her food trying to calm herself down at how angry she was at Jesse.

●●●

@alexoxchaimberlain :

❤ 1,826,130    💬 83,295

@alexoxchaimberlain : Yatch tingz 🛥🏝

@perrieedwards : ❤❤❤

@trentarnold66 : Brotha

~ Future brother in law

~ @miaedwards : Be quiet we just got together