THIRTY

"What?" Mia asked taken aback by the sudden outburst from Trent.

"You kissed Jesse while we were in Menorca," Trent replied. You could hear the hurt laced in his voice.

"Did one of the girls tell you that?"

"What no."

"Then who told you that?" Mia asked slightly annoyed.

"It doesn't matter who told me. What matters it that you cheated on me."

"I didn't cheat on you. Trent I swear I would never do that to you."

"Then why did you!" Trent yelled beginning to raise his voice.

"Trent I promise whatever you got told isn't the truth." At this point tears were threatening to fall from her eyes.

"So tell me the truth Mia."

"I didn't kiss Jesse. He kissed me. We were just talking and then I felt his lips on mine but as soon as I did I  pushed him away."

He let out a amused chuckle."Oh yeah. Like I haven't heard that one before. Stop lying to me Mia!"

Tears began to roll down Mia's cheeks as her words got stuck in her throat.

"Baby you have to believe me."

"No you don't get the right to call me that anymore. Why would you do this to me. And with one of my best friends."

"Trent I didn't I swear. I love you so much and I would never do anything to jeopardise our relationship. It means everything to me."

Mia took Trent's hands in hers before staring into his eyes.

"I promise. It's not what you think. I love you."

Trent's pulled his hands away from Mia's tears now rolling down his cheeks to.

"I love you too. And I guess loving you just blinded me from the truth. That you're a liar and a cheat."

"Please can we just sit down and talk," Mia pleaded as she walked closer to the living room not breaking eye contact with Trent.

"I don't want to talk to you. I can't even stand to look at you right now. I'm just gonna go."

Trent turned around and opened the door to leave but Mia stopped him.

"Trent wait," she called out running over to him.

"No. Just stay the fuck away from me. I don't want to be anywhere fucking near you anymore," he yelled.

Everything went silent as Mia was busy crying her heart out. She couldn't loose him. Not now.

"You know what. When we got together it was the happiest day of my life. I had finally found someone to love and someone who loved me back  but now. I wish I had gotten changed quicker at the football match because then I wouldn't have ran into you in the corridor and I wouldn't even know who you are," he said.

Hearing those things made Mia's heart shatter into a million pieces.

"You don't mean that," she managed to choke out.

"I mean every word. Now let me go home and don't bother following me because we are done!" he shouted before walking out of the house to his car.

Right there in that moment Mia's happiness was destroyed in a matter of seconds. Two words. That's all it took. Two words and her whole world crumbled. To the outside those two words were just that, words, but to her it was like a bomb exploding. We're over. Tears flowed from her eyes as her source of happiness walked away from her. She wanted to spend the rest of her life with Trent but that dream was exactly that. A dream.

"Trent no. Don't do this, don't leave me. Don't make this mistake," Mia cried but all he did was laugh.

"Mistake?" Trent asked as he turned around to look at Mia again. "Loving you was a mistake but leaving you will never be," and with that Trent got in his car and drove away.

With that Mia broke down into tears as she collapsed to the floor. It felt like her heart had just been ripped out right there and then.

"Mia!," Perrie shouted as she ran over to her sister and picked her up off the floor. She brought her back into the house and sat her in the front room on the couch.

"What happened?" Perrie asked.

Mia tried to speak but she couldn't get any words out as all she could do was cry.

"It's okay take your time," Perrie said stroking her head trying to comfort her.

"Trent left me. He broke up with me," and with that Mia took in a deep breath before crying her eyes out into Perrie's shoulder.

"Why would he do that?" Perrie asked shocked.

"Someone told him about Jesse but they got it all mixed up and now he thinks I cheated on him."

"Well none of the girls told him so who could it have been. Do you think it was Jesse."

"No it was me," a voice said from behind them.

They both turned around to see Alex stood in the door way.

"Why would you do that?" Mia screamed at him.

"Because you cheated on him," Alex shouted back.

"No I didn't. You don't know the whole story. When we was on the yatch and I went to get a drink I was just talking to jesse and HE kissed ME. I pulled away straight away and I even threw my drink on him. That's why his hair was wet when he came to the table!" Mia shouted.

"It's true," Perrie confirmed.

"Shit." Alex said. "I'm so sorry Mia I didn't know."

"No you didn't. And I've lost the love of my life because of your stupid fuck up. I've lost him Alex and I'm never gonna get him back," Mia screamed as she cried into his shoulder.

"Hey you haven't lost him." Perrie said. "You just need to talk to him and tell him the truth."

"He won't even look at me. What makes you think he's gonna talk to me. You didn't hear what he said to me out there. Apparently loving me was the biggest mistake of his life. I don't see how we could back together after that."

"You have to have hope."

"BULLSHIT. You don't know what it feels like to loose the one person you felt like you could tell anything to. The one person that made you happy to your hearts content. The person that would sit with you while you talked about the most random things but still payed attention because they wanted to make you happy. The person that would do anything for you. The person that you got so attached to and got used to loving but then that person just disappears. They don't want to talk to you or look at you. They don't want to be around you. The one person you trusted the most broke your heart into a million pieces and nothing can put them back together. Trent was my glue and now he's gone I'm just a broken mess on the floor waiting to be swept away."

With that Mia walked up to her room and got into bed before screaming and crying into her pillow. Thinking back on all the memories with Trent. They were only together for 3 months but they were best 3 months of her life. She cried and cried and cried until she eventually cried herself fo sleep.

●●●

Definitely didn't cry a few times while writing this 😭😭

Well done Liverpool on beating RB Lepzig 2-0 tonight. Come on reds ❤

Please vote and comment 💖