SIXTEEN

After Trent and Alex had left to go back home, Mia was sat in the front room with Perrie and the dogs when her phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey Mia, it's Tamara."

"Tam hey. How did you get my number?" asked Mia.

"Trent gave it to me."

"Of course he did," she laughed. "Anyways what's up?"

"I was wandering if you wanted to come by and help with some wedding stuff? You don't have to if you don't want to."

"No no. I'd love to. Send me the address and I'll ne there as soon as possible."

"Okay I'll see you later."

"Bye."

Mia got the address from Tamara and then got in her car. She decided to go to starbucks on her way and got two coffees before heading off to Tamara's.

Once she got there, Mia parked her car and headed up to the front door. She knocked and was greated with a beaming Tamara.

"Finally you're here," she squealed, pulling Mia into to a hug.

"Come in, come in. Joe's out and won't be back for a few hours so were all good."

Mia walked into the house and took her shoes off before following Tamara into the living room.

"Wow," was all Mia could say.

There was plans everywhere. Colour schemes were all over the walls with different invitation designs and cake looks all over the floor. Decorations and meal plans were scattered all over the sofa.

"I know. There's so much to do. We have booked a venue and date so that's sorted and I already have my dress. The guest list is done and that's about it. I wanted to get invitations done today so they can get sent out and maybe a colour scheme so we can start on decorations," Tam rambled on.

"Okay slow down. Let's focus on one thing at a tine. So why dont we start with invites and maybe drink this coffee to help us get through this," she said handing Tamara her drink.

"Thank you so much," she replied taking a sip.

The girls got to work making the invitations. They designed them on Joe's laptop before printing them out. Mia then tied a ribbon around them before handing them to Tamara to place in an envelope.

"And done," Tam said sealing the last envelope. "Now we just need to send them."

"Why don't we just post them now?" Mia asked.

"What do you mean?" Tamara asked confused.

"Drive to their house and post them through the letter box. The people that live quiet far away can just get them posted. That way they'll be there quicker and safer."

"Come on then," Tam replied with a huge grin on her face.

●●●

@miaedwards :

@miaedwards :

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.