TWENTY SEVEN

Mia woke up the next morning to gentle kisses being placed all over her neck and shoulders making her smile.

She let out a little chuckle before slowly waking up and being greeted by a very happy Trent hovering over her.

"Happy valentines day baby," he said as he gave her a gentle yet passionate kiss.

"Happy valentines day bubs," Mia replied once they pulled away.

"I got you something," he said as he pulled her out of bed.

"You didn't have to get me anything."

Mia turned around to see a pile of presents on the table.

"Trent," she wined as tears threatened to escape her eyes. "This is too much."

She ran over to him and jumped into his arms squeezing the life out of him.

"Thank you."

"Anything for you."

She looked through the gifts and saw that she had a bunch of roses, the Cartier love bracelet and a bunch of her favourite sweets.

"Thank you so much," she said kissing his lips.

"There's one more thing I need to give you."

He walked over to his suitcase and took out a black box. Trent handed Mia the box and she opened it to see a necklace with the letter T on it.

"This way, I will always be with you when I'm not there. Whether I'm at matches or training or just at home I'll be there."

This time Mia really did cry as a couple of tears rolled down her cheeks.

"I love you so much," she said.

"I love you more."

They kissed again before Mia walked over to bed and got Trent's presents from underneath.

He opened them up and Mia had got him a Gucci watch, some Dior savage and a dog tag with the date that they started dating engraved into it.

Trent put the dog tag around his neck before helping Mia with her necklace and placing a kiss on her neck.

They spent the rest of the morning together cuddled up in eachothers arms neither one wanting to let go.

"Hey so I have decided to move out of my parents house and get my own place," Trent spoke up.

"That's great baby," Mia said straddling his lap before hugging him. "That's means I can see you alot more," she mumbled into his chest.

"And that we can get extra freaky."

Mia just looked at him before rolling her eyes.

"Don't be getting any ideas mister. Anyways you said we're going somewhere so where are we going?"

"What time is it?" Trent asked.

"Don't try and change the subject."

"I'm not, what time is it?" Trent asked again.

"Ermm 11:30," Mia said putting her phone back down on the bedside table.

"Okay we need to start getting ready or we are going to be late," Trent said pulling Mia up off the bed and getting her suitcase out.

"Well you haven't told me where we're going so I don't know what I'm supposed to wear."

"Just wear whatever you want. You'll look good in anything," he said before walking into the bathroom to get changed himself.