TWENTY THREE

Everyone turned to look at the direction where the voices had come from.

"Trent? Hendo? Joe?"

Mia looked behind her to see a group of four boys walking towards them.

"What are you guys doing here?" asked Trent as he stood up and bro hugged the boys.

"We came for a lads trip while international break is on," one of the four boys said.

"Trent?" Mia asked slightly unsure of what was going on and who they were.

"Oh right."

He walked back over to her and took her hand before walking back over to the boys.

"Babe, this is Jesse, Marcus, Mason and Declan. They play with me, Hendo and Joe for england. Boys this is my girlfriend Mia."

"It's nice to meet you," Mia said as she stuck her hand out for the boys to shake.

"Nah were football family now we don't do handshakes," Marcus said as he brought Mia in for a hug.

"We've heard a lot about you," Mason said also bringing her in for a hug after Declan. "The famous Mia Edwards. Trent's missus."

Mia walked over to Jesse next and greeted him.

"Hi."

She was about to go in for a hug when he grabbed her hand and kiss the top of it.

"Hey," Jesse replied keeping eye contact with Mia.

This made Mia feel uncomfortable so she removed her hand from Jesse's and walked back over to Trent.

"Can we go back to the other?" Mia whispered not wanting the other boys to hear.

"Yeah sure, are you okay?" Trent replied concerned.

"Yeah I just want to go back to the others."

"Okay. Guys do you wanna join us and the others?" Trent asked politely.

"Yeah," Jesse said not giving the boys a chance to reply.

The group walked back to join the rest and everyone greeted everyone.

They all spent the rest of the night on the beach just talking and having fun although Mia did feel uncomfortable  with the way Jesse was acting towards her.

The liverpool couples make their way back to their villa while the the england boys went to their hotel.

"Baby where are you?" Trent asked when he came up to their room.

"Bathroom."

He walked in and Mia was stood their taking off her makeup. Trent stood behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his head on her shoulders.

"You don't need all that makeup, you look beautiful without it," Trent said kissing her cheek.

"Thank you bubs," Mia replied as she wiped the rest of it off.

Mia and Trent climbed into bed before cuddling up to one another although becoming sweaty really quickly due to how hot it was in Menorca.

She rested her back against his chest and he placed his arm over her waist pulling her closer.

As Mia tried to get to sleep she felt something poke her back.

She ignored it until she felt something poke her ass. Her eyes widened at the realisation that it was Trent's manhood.

She turned to face him and gently shook his shoulder causing him to wake up.

"Babe what's wrong?" he asked looking like he didn't want to woke up.