THIRTY ONE

"Mia open the door please," Perrie said for what felt like the hundredth time.

"No just leave me alone. How many times do I have to tell you," Mia shouted back.

"Mia please. You need to come out of your room. It's been over 2 months you need to get over it."

"I can't Perrie. I can't just get over it."

Mia thought she had cried her eyes dry but when tears started to fall down her cheeks she was proved wrong.

"Fine. You sit in your bedroom and sulk over a boy who you have only known for 5 months!"

With that Mia could hear Perrie storm away down the stairs leaving Mia to wallow in self pity.

Over the past two months Mia hasn't left her bedroom once. She hardly eats or drinks and when she does she throws it back up again. She just sits in her room watching netflix or on her phone stalking Trent's instagram. Not in like a weird was she just wanted to make sure he was okay.

To make matters worse, a couple of weeks ago Mia found Trent's Jersey he had given her when they first started dating and since then she had never took it off.

In all honesty Mia wasn't doing too well without Trent. She needed him but he didn't need her anymore.

However Trent was the same. Over the last two months, yeah he had moved into his new house and that was great and all but it didn't feel like home without Mia.

Trent couldn't believe that such a sweet and caring girl could do such a thing to him.

He had finally come out of his room after staying in there for the past knows how many days and walked into the living room to find something to watch on the tv.

To his displeasure he found both of his brothers sat there waiting for him. God he wished he never gave them a spare key.

"What do you two want?" he asked not in the mood for talking.

"We came to tell you that you need to get your life together," Tyler, his older brother, told him.

"Yeah and how am I supposed to that when the girl I am in love with cheated on me."

"You don't know she did," Marcel told him.

"Alex told me. He heard her tell the girls that her and Jesse kissed."

"But she told you that they didn't right?" asked Tyler.

"No she just lied about it."

"I mean we've never met her because for some daft reason you never brought her to meet us but from what you've told us about her she doesn't seem like the type to do that," Marcel said slightly offended his older brother didn't think he was mature enough to meet his girlfriend. Ex-girlfriend.

"Whay did she say."

"That Jesse kiss her and as soon as he did she pushed him away."

"Did you ever think that maybe it was true?" Marcel asked.

"It can't be. I mean she would have told because if that was true it's not that big of a deal. I mean I would kill Jesse for laying hands on my girl but I would never blame her."

"Well maybe you should talk to her," Tyler explained. "Hear her out. Get the truth."

"No I can't. I can't even look at her right now," Trent huffed.

"Fine by me but coach told us that you need to get your act together. You've been off in training and games for the past 2 months and if it carries on he'll bench you."

"What! He can't do that," Trent yelled.

"Oh he can and he will so I suggest you get a shower because you stink. You tidy yourself up and you go out there and get your girl back."

Your girl. Trent hadn't heard that in a long time. Mia was his girl and no one was gonna take her away from him.

Trent jumped up from the sofa and made Tyler and Marcel leave before he ran upstairs and jumped into the shower.

●●●

@miaedwards :

❤ 826,249    

❤ 826,249    

@miaedwards : I'm okay. Kinda. Not😔

Comments disabled ...

●●●

@trentarnold66 :

❤ 1,825,138

@trentarnold66 : I miss you but not for long  

Comments disabled ...

●●●

Please vote and comment 💖