FIVE

The next day, Perrie and Mia just spent the day watching Netflix with Hatchi and Travis like usual until it got to 4pm.

"We need to start getting you ready," said Perrie running into her sister's room before rummaging through her wardrobe pulling out possible outfits.

"Perrie what are you doing?" said Mia as she sighed and slumped onto her bed.

"You need to get ready for your date."

"What's the point?"

"What do you mean what's the point?" asked Perrie stopping what she was doing and turning to look at her sister with a sad smile on her face.

"You know what I'm like dating. I either get to comfortable and end up heart broken or I really like them but end up pushing them away. You know what happened with my last boyfriend and I don't want that to happen with Trent. He seems like a really nice guy."

"Hey come here," said Perrie as she pulled Mia into a hug. "Everythings gonna be ok. Like you said, Trent's a nice guy so I'm sure he won't break your heart and if you try to push him away I dont think he would let you. Okay. So get your cute ass up and get ready."

Perrie took Mia by the arms and dragged her over to the wardrobe handing her and outfit.

"How about this. It's super cute and casual but you don't look like you just crawled of the couch."

"Riiiight," giving Perrie a confused look as she said it. "I'll just go try it on."

Mia got changed into the outfit Perrie had picked out for her before doing one last check in the mirror and walking out to show Perrie.

"You look amazing!!" she Perrie as her little sister walked out the bathroom now wearing blue jeans and a multicoloured striped shirt.

"Thanks."

"Now hair and makeup."

Mia sat down at Perrie's dressing table as her hair and makeup was done. Her hair was just curled and the makeup was natural as she didn't want to go too over the top.

"And done."

Perrie set down her eyeshadow brush before turning her sister round to face the mirror.

"You like?"

Mia was stunned she didn't know what to say.

"I look..."

"Gorgeous." Perrie said finishing her sentence.

Mia turned around and pulled Perrie into a hug, squeezing her tight.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. Now go. Get. Your. Mannnnnn."

Mia walked out the door and over to her car before getting in and texting Trent for his address. She put her seatbelt on and started the 20 minute drive to his house.

When she pulled up outside she couldn't stop her jaw from dropping. His house was huge and it looked so modern and posh but quite simple at the same time.

She walked up the path before knocking on the door waiting for someone to answer. She was met with a pearly white smile, the one that gave her butterflies in her stomach.

"Hey."

"Hey, you look. Wow," said Trent giving out a nervous chuckle.

"Thanks."

"Do you wanna come in," he asked making room for her to enter his house.

She walked inside taking everything in as she walked to the living room.

"Wheres your family?" asked Mia looking for his parents and brothers.

"Oh they're out," he replied.

"So, what did you wanna do?" she asked as she sat on the couch.

"I though we could just hangout, watch a movie, get to know eachother. Unless you wanted to do something else?"

"No. That's sounds perfect."

He walked over to the couch sitting down next to her but not too close that it was awkward.

"I thought we could watch Harry Potter. I love it but if not you can put somet-"

"No. I love Harry Potter."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I have since I was like 9."

"Me too. The Prizoner of Azkaban is my favourite."

"No way me too!"

They looked at eachother just staring into one another eyes. His deep brown, chocolate eyes were like stars. Look at them and you can't stop.

They were interrupted by the tv turning on and they looked away from eachother as quick as they could, hoping nothing would become awkward from there on.

"Do you wanna order pizza?" asked Trent trying to make the situation less awkward.

"Sure."

They both ordered pizza. Mia getting pepperoni and Trent getting spicy beef, for some strange reason.

They sat on the sofa watching Harry Potter until there was a knock at the door and he went to get the pizza. Mia insisted on paying but Trent declined her offer since it was his idea. They decided to move upstairs to his room and put netflix on his laptop as they sat on the bed.

"What do you wanna watch," asked Trent as he got extra pillows and blankets from the spare room.

"I don't mind. You choose."

He took the remote and put on IT.

"Actually I don't do so good with scary movies. I should have mentioned that," said Mia slowly taking the laptop from his hands.

"Hey. I'm here. I'll protect you," he said taking the laptop back and placing it on the bed in front of them as he took her hands in his and they both layed on the bed watching the movie.

During the film, Trent pretended to yawn as he snaked his arm around Mia's shoulders. A smile spread to her face as she looked at his hand before looking at him.

She decided to scoot closer as she cuddled into him, wrapping her arms around his waist watching the rest of the film. Hiding her face in his chest now and again.

●●●

@trentarnold66 :

❤ 4,947,739 💬 48,627

@trentarnold66 : So I made a move 😶❤

@miaedwards : 😶

@alexoxoxhaimberlain : Finally. After a billion years 🙄

@perrieedwards : Treat her right 🤗

~ Were not even dating. Yet 🤗

●●●

Please vote and comment 💖