TWENTY TWO

Mia woke up to the feeling of gently kisses being placed along her neck.

"Trent stop," Mia said through her giggles.

"Finally you're awake."

"How long have you been up for?" she asked as she sat up in the bed.

"Only about 10 minutes. I didn't want to be the only one downstairs so I  decided to wait for you to get up, and now you are." Trent got out of bed and grabbed Mia's hands pulling him up with her.

"Get changed. I think some of the girls are already down at the pool."

Mia went into the bathroom and got changed into one of her swimsuits before doing her hair and makeup and making her way downstairs to were everyone else was.

"How are you after last night?" Mia asked when she saw Joe walk into the kitchen.

Let's just say he wanted to kick start this holiday with a bang and he did that, by getting heavily drunk.

"Not good. Never let me drink again," he moaned downing a glass of water.

Walking outside she saw all the girls sat around the pool, drinks in hand.

"Mia there you are and damn girl. Trent won't be able to take his eyes off of you," Tamara said when Mia sat down next to her.

"That's the idea."

●●●

@miaedwards :

❤ 736,296    💬 25,835

@miaedwards : Morning in paradise

@trentarnold66 : That's my girlfriend 😍🤤

@andyrobertson94 : Trent stop drooling

~@trentarnold66 : I can't. Have you seen her 😍

@perrieedwards : How do your boobs look so good 😠

●●●

The girls drank their drinks before deciding to get in the pool. Mia tied her hair up into a bun before climbing in.

"Hey boys. Get your arses in here," Larissa shouted to the boys in the kitchen who were stood watching the girls.

"Coming," Bobby shouted before running up to the pool and cannon balling in.

The girls squealed as the rest of the boys joined them splashing the girls.

"Trent stop!" Mia squealed when he picked her up about to throw her in but he didn't listen. He threw her in.