TWELVE

Stepping out of their car and into the car park, the girls could already hear the buzz of the crowd as they were ready for the match ahead.

They made their way inside the stadium and made their way to the VIP area with 20 minutes until the match started.

"What do you want to drink?" asked Perrie.

"Just get me a vodka and coke," replied Mia looking at the pitch and near the tunnels trying to spot Trent with no luck.

Perrie came back to the table, drinks in hand, and set them down.

"So tell me what Trent came to speak about earlier."

"Like it said, you don't wanna know."

"Oh but I do," said Perrie putting her elbow on the table and resting her head in her hand, waiting for Mia to respond.

"Fine. He wanted to ask me about something that happened last night."

"Why what happened last night because I can't remember anything. Jade texted me when she got home as she had just found the photo she posted on instagram."

"Apparently we were playing truth or dare and one of you must have dared me to call Trent and tell him how I feel about him. And I did," she said getting embarrased as she did.

"What did you say exactly?" asked Perrie cautiously.

"I told him that I wanted him to be my boyfriend," whispering the last part.

"YOU SAID WHAT!!!"

Everyone turned to look at the girls.

"Yeah but I mean I wasn't exactly lying. I do really like Trent I just don't know if he likes me as much as I like him."

"Why would you say that?"

"When he came over this morning, after I told him I wasn't lying he kissed me, so I asked him if he was now my boyfriend and he said no. I mean he did say he wanted to ask me properly and make it special so maybe im just over reacting."

"You think. The boy just said he wanted to make you feel special and you're out here doubting his feelings towards you. How are we related."

"I ask myself the same thing, At least I can go a few minutes without missing a boy."

"Hey. Once youve been in a relationship for 4 years, then you can judge," Perrie warned.

As Liverpool walked out of the tunnel, the reds go crazy showing support for their team, Spurs doing the same for Tottenham.

As kick off commenced, Tottenham had the early lead claiming most possesion of the ball. Harry Kane took posstion of the ball before passing it to Son as he hit it in the back of the net, Alisson only just missing it.

Tottenham fans cheered as they took and early lead but on second review one of the players were off side meaning the goal didn't count.

Firmino '45

With Bobby scoring just before half time, he put Liverpool in the lead, 1-0 up.

During half time, Perrie went and got the girls a second round of drinks to watch the rest of the match with. Mia on the other hand decided to message Trent although he wouldn't check his phone until the end of the match.

Mia 💖 :

Hey Trent, you are doing amazing out there. Keep up the work because I know you can win this. I believe in you xx

As the second half began, everyone's attention turned back to the game to see who would win.

Mane '56

Pierre '64

Davies ' 78

With Davies making the score equal, Liverpool had 12 minutes left of the game to score another goal. Everyone watched in anticipation as the ball went back and forth between the two teams. Mane went in for aother goal with Robbo's assist but Tottenham's goalie knocked it away. That was until Trent came from the side and hit the ball into the back of the net.

Liverpool fans went crazy knowing Tottenham wouldnt score a goal in the last 4 minutes.

Trent looked up and searched the stadium for Mia until his eyes landed on hers. He smiled at her and pointed showing that his goal was dedicated to her.

Mia giggled and hid her face trying to hide the fact that she was blushing. Butterflies in her stomach.

The game came to an end, Liverpool winning 3-2 with Trent scoring the winning goal. Mia was so proud of him.

"We should probably go congratulate the boys," said Perrie standing up and gathering their things.

The sisters walked to the changing rooms before knocking on the door.

"Are you all decent?" Mia shouted.

"Yo Trent it's your girl," they heard Robbo whisper.

"Shut up!" Trent replied.

Mia giggled trying to make it seem like she didnt hear them.

"You can come in," Ox said making the girls push the door open and walk into the sweaty changing room.

●●●

@liverpoolfc :

❤2,836,783    💬73,824

❤2,836,783 💬73,824

@liverpoolfc : The lads killed it in the capital

@miaedwards : Yes reds ❤

@jhenderson : Come on lads. One more game and we win the FA cup 🙌

@andyrobertson94 : Big win, now we get to meet Trent's missus. Another big win 😁

~ @trentarnold66 : She's not my girlfriend 🙄

~ @andyrobertson94 : Yet

@joegomez5 : Man united, we're coming for ya

~ @marcusrashford : We're ready for ya

●●●

Well done Liverpool on beating West Ham 3-1 tonight ❤

Please vote and comment 💖