FIFTEEN

Mia woke up to the sound of puke hitting the water at the bottom of the toilet. She got out of bed and made her way over to her bathroom to see Trent bent over the toilet.

"It's okay. Let it all out," she said whilst rubbing his back.

Once he had finished he sat back against one of the cupboards, head in his hands.

"God this is so embarrassing," he sighed not wanting Mia to think bad about him

"Hey it's okay, everyone gets drunk and I mean you've seen what I'm like when I drink."

They both let out a low chuckle before Mia pulled Trent into a hug.

"How about I make you and Alex some breakfast to help with the hangover?" Mia suggested.

"You mean Perrie. You can't cook shit."

"Hey, I made brownies didn't I."

"Yeah, with my help."

"Well I'll just get Perrie to help me out this time," Mia shrugged.

"Yeah okay," Trent replied now standing up from the floor with Mia's help.

"Seriously though, you just stay in my room and relax. Do you want a drink?"

"Just some water."

"I'll be back soon," she said as she kissed his head and walked downstairs.

She went into the kitchen and Perrie was already stood at the stove cooking breakfast.

"What you cooking?" Mia asked as she got Trent a glass of water.

"Some food for the boys."

"Can I help?" Mia whispered.

"What!? Perrie asked, shocked her sister actually wanted to vook.

"What?"

"Why do you wanna cook?"

"I don't know. I guess I just wanna do something nice for Trent. By myself. Show him I can cook and I can do things," Mia said her eyes starting to well up.

"Why are you crying?" Perrie said with a little chuckle.

"I don't know. Everyone just always thinks that because I'm Perrie Edward's little sister everything just gets handed to me and that everything is done for me so I just wanna show Trent that I can do things and I will be a good girlfriend. If that's what he wants."

"Of course that's what he wants."

The sisters both hugged before Perrie helped Mia make Trent breakfast.

Once she was done she grabbed the plate and water before making her way back upstairs.

She walked into the room to see Trent layed in bed watching netflix.

"And she's back," he said as he sat up.

"I am and I made breakfast."

"You mean Perrie made breakfast."

"No."

She handed the plate to Trent and set the water down on the bedside table before climbing into bed and cuddling into Trent's side.

"I made it. Perrie told me what to do and I did it. That's why it took a while."

"Well I'm proud of you."

He kissed her on the head before tucking into the food as they sat in eachothers embrace enjoying the company they had.

●●●