TEN

The rest of the weekend went by quite quickly. When Monday came around Trent went back to his and Perrie came home from Alex's.

The sisters had gone out shopping earlier that day buying things ready for the girls night they were having with Jade and Leigh-Anne.

●●●

@miaedwards :

❤365,825    💬92,725

❤365,825 💬92,725

@miaedwards : And that's only a quarter of the food 😁

@jadethirwall : I can't wait to see you later lil sis

~ We can't wait to see you and Leigh

@leighannepinnock : Be there in an hour babes

●●●

~ Until then

Mia and Perrie spent the next hour setting up the bed in the living room. They had placed the coffee table in Perrie's room and had gotten the mattresses out of the girls room and placed them on the floor with many blankets and pillows like a big bed.

They had turned the lights off in the living room and placed fairy lights all around the place to make it feel more cozy.

In the kitchen, all of the many drinks the girls had bought were placed on the side with all the snacks set up on the kitchen island in the centre of the room. They were also planning on ordering pizza later.

Tonight was gonna be fun. With the amount of alchol they had bought they were in for a hell of a night.

Perrie and Mia changed into their pyjamas with Mia wearing her silk two piece.

When 8pm rolled around Mia heard a knock on the door and opened it to be greeted with Leigh-Anne and Jade on the other side.

"Eeeeee," they all squeeled as they brought eachother in for a grop hug.

"Hey don't forget about me," said Perrie walking out of the kitchen.

"We could never," Jade said as she gave her a hug.

They all went into the living room and Jade and Leigh-Anne set down their blankets and pillows on the mattresses.

"Shall we start with the drinks?" asked Mia.

"We shall," replied Perrie.

The girls all walked into the kitchen a took a shot of vodka to kick start the night. After that they all had a Jade's special cocktail that no one knew what was in it.

After each drink they finished, a different girl would make their own drink for the girls to try.

Buy 10pm the girls were extreme drunk drinking most of the alcohol and eating half of the snacks. They hadn't even ordered pizza but I don't think anybody really cared.