EIGHTEEN

So we need to get you ready for you date," Perrie said as she took Mia by her shoulders and directed her upstairs to her bedroom.

It was sunday and Mia and Trent had been texting non stop since Friday excited about their date.

Trent hadn't told her what they doing she just knew that she was going to his place as his family wouldn't be there and she just had to wear something comfortable.

She got a shower and did her hair and makeup before moving into the bathroom and getting changed.

●●●

@miaedwards :

❤ 1,636,932 💬 74,264

@miaedwards : <3

@andyrobertson94 : Have fun tonight 😉

~ Shut up and who told you anyways

@trentarnold66 : Come over already and stop taking photos 😔

~ I sorry

●●●

Once she had got ready and gathered everything she needed to, she said goodbye to Perrie before getting into her car and driving to Trent's house.

As she pulled up in front of his driveway Mia started to freak out. What if everything went wrong ? What if his family comes back? What if he asks me to be his girlfriend?

That last question made all her fears wash away and turn into excitement. She was hoping he would.

Mia got out of her car and headed to the front door before taking a deep breath and knocking.

Not even a second later the door opened and Trent stood there as if he was waiting for her.

"Finally," he said pulling her in for a hug.

"Sorry I took so long," she said hugging him back.

"You're here now, that's all that matters."

She stepped inside and took her shoes of before following Trent into the kitchen.

"So what are we doing?" Mia asked as Trent handed her a glass of lemonade.

"You'll find out in a minute. Just wait here a sec."

He took both of their drink and walked outside before walking back in with nothing in his hands.