FOURTEEN

Perrie and Mia got changed out of their football clothes before getting back into Perrie's car and driving to Robbo's house for the party.

"How do you know where he lives?" asked Mia.

"Hun it's not the first time I've been to his house. He throws parties after nearly every win," Perrie chuckles.

●●●

@miaedwards :

❤936,526    💬25,635

❤936,526 💬25,635

@miaedwards : Party party 🥳

@trentarnold66 : 🥵

~ 😊

~ @andyrobertson94 : Stop flirting and get together already 🙄

●●●

The girls arrived at Robbo's house at around 10:30pm. They stepped out of the car and started walking towards the front door.

"Hey girls wait up!"

They both turned around to see Alex walking towards them. Trent behind him.

"Hey sexy lady," Trent said with a smirk on his face.

"What did you say?" asked Mia slightly confused.

"Ignore him Mia. He was drinking with Robbo after the game," Alex chipped in.

They walked into the house and were immediately greeted with music and alot of people.

The whole team was here with their partners so their was easily 50 people in one house.

Not that it wasn't big enough because trust me it was.

"Hey Mia," Robbo came over to her and handed her a cup. Yeah he was definitely drunk.

"What's is this?" Mia asked referring to the drink.

"I don't know," he replied before walking off.

Mia took a sip and pulled a face straight away. Straight vodka. Nasty. Or at least she thought it was.

The group of four walked into the front room where most of the players where with their partners.

"Mia this is Rachel my wife, Rach this is Mia Perrie's sister and Trent's ... special friend," Robbo said winking at the two.

Rachel laughed before walking over to Mia and pulling her into a hug.

"It's so nice to meet you and I'm sorry about him," she said pointing to Robbo.