FORTY ONE

"Merry christmas baby," Trent said as he gave Mia a good morning kiss.

"Merry christmas," Mia relied with a huge smile on her face.

It was now two months after Joe and Tamara's wedding and it was christmas day. The couple had decorated the house from top to bottom in white and silver decorations ready for the holidays. Well Mia decorate while Trent just sat there and watched.

Mia and Trent both made their way downstairs and into the living room where the bottom of the tree was filled with presents for them as well as thier friends and family. They had decided to spend christmas morning together and then go over to Trent's family's place for christmas dinner late afternoon.

"Here you go baby," Trent said. He gave Mia a kiss on the head when he handed her a gift bag and a few wrapped presents.

"Thank you bubs."

Mia opened the bag first and inside was a bunch of her favourite chocolates. Trent knew she couldn't live without chocolate and her stash was running out. She then opened the next box and inside were two identicle tracksuits. One for her and one for Trent.

"Bubba these are so cute," Mia squealed hugging Trent.

"Just open the last one. I want to see your reaction"

Mia unwrapped the present to reveal a yellow Louis Vuitton box.

"Trent you didn't," Mia said warningly.

She took the blue ribbon off and in inside was a brown and cream shoulder bag. Mia picked it up before jumping into Trent's arms and kissing him all over.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," Mia said as he spun her around.

"You're welcome. Besides I always see you looking at Perrie's so I knew you wanted one, you just never said anything."

"I don't deserve you," she said as a tear fell from her cheek.

"Hey don't cry. You deserve the world," Trent replied wiping her tear away.

"Well now my present looks rubbish," Mia sighed looking at the floor.

He picked her chin up making her look at him.

"I don't care about some present. I'm with you and that's enough."

Mia handed him two boxes. One bigger than the other.

"Open the smaller one first," she told him.

Trent picked up the present and opened it. Inside was a mixture of his favourite chocolate and sweets but Mia didn't get him too many as it wasn't healthy for a footballer. Inside their was also a bunch of photos of the couple and on the back of each one Mia had wrote why the memory capture in that photo was special to her.

"Baby this is so cute," he said as he placed the box to the side of him. He grabbed his next present and opened it to see a brand new pair of football boots.

"I remember you saying your old ones were worn out and you had to borrow some of Hendo's so I got you some new ones."

Trent took the black and gold football boots out of the box to get a better look at them. He looked at the gold details on the outside of the shoe before noticing a date written on the side.

"Is that...?" he asked trailing off.

"The date we got together," Mia finished.

Trent wrapped his arms around Mia's waist as he rested his head on her chest. "Thank you so much," he said.

The couple spent the rest of the morning cuddled up on the sofa drinking hot chocolate before it eventually got to 1pm when they started getting ready to go to Trent's parent's place.