TWENTY FOUR

The group had organised to go on a yatch the next and invited the england boys to join them much to Mia's dismay.

Everyone was getting ready in their rooms as the yatch was booked for 10am and everyone had slept in until like 9 so they had to rush.

Mia was just finishing up her makeup and then she was ready to get going.

Trent walked into their room and walked over to Mia before looking in his suitcase.

"What are you looking for?" asked Mia.

"Just one second baby."

He then pulled out a black jacket and handed it to Mia.

"What's this for?" she asked.

"For you to wear?" he replied.

"Why?"

"Because I don't want any other boys looking at my gorgeous girlfriend."

Mia laughed before putting the jacket on and wrapping her hands around his neck.

"Thank you.".

She placed a peck on his lips before taking his hand.

"Now let's get to that yatch."

They walked outside to see everyone else waiting at the door, the girls taking photos to pass time.

"You ready?" asked Perrie.

"Yeah."

They all got into the mini bus they had booked and drove to the yatch place.

●●●

@miaedwards :

❤ 1,936,286    💬 83,285

1,936,286    💬 83,285

@miaedwards : I managed to take this before Trent handed me a jacket to wear 😂❤

@trentarnold66 : I just don't want lads checking out what's mine 😍

@perrieedwards : My baby sister 😻

~ My big sister 😻

@tamaratia : Damn girl 🔥

@jesselingard : Looking good

●●●

They all got onto the yatch before setting off into the Pacific ocean.

Pina Coladas in hand the girls sat at the front of the boat sunbathing and gossiping like 20 year olds do.

"So Tam are you excited for the wedding?" asked Rachel.