THIRTY EIGHT

"So are you excited for your wedding?" Rachel asked when her and Mia met Tamara and Rebecca at one of the local coffee shops.

"Yeah I can't wait. Only a couple more days and then I get to be Mrs Tamara Gomez," she squealed.

The barista brought over their coffee and got a round of thank yous from the girls.

"Is everything planned and ready to go?" Mia asked as she sipped on her coffee.

"Yeah I mean. I'll get ready at my place then got to the venue do the ceremony and then back to the hall for the party."

"Well as long as there is a good bar I'll be okay," Mia replied.

The girls chuckled before Rachel said," Oh god don't let Andy near the bar. He'll probably end up half way down town."

The girls all enjoyed their time together talking about the boys and how excited they were for Tamara and Joe's wedding in a couple of days.

The girls all got in their cars and went their seperet ways. Mia drove back to her and Trent's place.

"You have got to be kidding me," Mia said as she pulled up and saw Perrie stood on the front door step.

Mia stepped out her car and got the front door key out of her bag before walking to the door. She put the key in before opening it and walking inside, not even looking at Perrie once.

"Mia please. Can we just talk?" Perrie asked as she grabbed Mia's arm making her turn and look at her.

"Why? Why should I talk to you when you wouldn't let me talk to Trent? Why should you get a second chance at being a good sister when you wouldn't give Trent a second chance at being a good boyfriend?"

That being said Mia walked further inside her house but to her surprise, Perrie had the guts to follow her in.

"Look I know what I did was wrong. It was out of order."

"You can say that again."

"But please. We're sisters. We've always been best friends and something like this shouldn't stop that," Perrie pleaded.

"Well you should have thought about that when you tried to break me and my boyfriend up." Mia took her shoes and coat off and walked into the kitchen taking a bottle of water out of the fridge.

"Please Mia just talk to me. I need you. You're my sister."

Mia just carried on walking around the house paying no attention to Perrie following her. Mia finally had enough and decided to go upstairs.

"Mia please," Perrie shouted up the stairs.

"Why should I even talk to you," Mia shouted back.

"I'm pregnant," Perrie said after a couple seconds of silence.

Mia came to a holt not knowing what to do or say. She stood there on the stairs not doing anything. She couldn't even bring herself to look at Perrie.

"What did you say?" Mia asked making sure she had heard her sister right.

"I'm pregnant."

Mia walked back down the stairs and sat on the sofa, Perrie doing the same.

"How far along are you?" Mia asked.

"10 weeks but I only found out a couple days ago."

"Does Alex know?"

Perrie looked down as if the was ashamed and shook her head no. After a couple of minutes she finally looked up at Mia, tears in her eyes.

"Why not?" Mia asked cautiously not wanting to make her even more upset with the hormones and everything. "He deserves to know."

"I know but what if he leaves me. I mean this could ruin his football career. Balancing everything he already does and then adding a baby into the mix could just break him."

"Perrie look at me," Mia said as Perrie had looked down again. "This is a blessing. I mean you're both 27. You're gonna start a family sooner or later. You're not getting any younger sis. And Alex. I mean he loves kids. He won't leave you. Trust me."

Mia brought Perrie in for a tight hug letting her cry into her shoulder. "Shh calm down," Mia spoke as she stroked Perrie's head trying to sooth her.

"I know. I know. But say if Alex does want it what about mum and dad. I mean they don't even like Alex so what will they think about us having a child together," Perrie said starting to freak out even more.

"Who gives a fuck what mum and dad think. They aren't even envolved in our lives, only when they want something so why should they stop you having a child. Perrie having a child is the best thing could happen to you and I know you and Alex are going to be great parents."

"Thank you. And again I am so sorry for what I did to you and Trent. I was trying to look out for you but I just messed things up even more."

"It's okay. I know you were just being my big sister and I was just being a bitch for not forgiving you sooner," Mia replied starting to get emotional aswell. "Also if mum and dad don't want to be apart of this child's life it'll have loads of people that will love and care for it. Me, Jade, Leigh, all the WAGS and all the liverpool and england boys. This baby is going to be smothered in love."

"You are the best sister in the world. Thank you so much," Perrie said bringing Mia in for another hug.

"Now get home and tell Alex the good news. Training finished 5 minutes ago so he should be home soon."

Perrie gathered up her things before taking some tissues and wiping her eyes. Mia opened the door and was surpised to see Trent on the other side.

"Bubs you're home early," Mia said as Trent walked through the door and gave her a peck on the lips.

"Yeah, Klopp let us out early."

Trent stopped in the middle of the room stairing at Perrie. He knew about the situation between her and Mia so he confused as to why she was here.

"I'll be going then," Perrie said as she stood up and walked over to the door. "Thanks again Mia," she said giving her one last hug and walking out of the house.

"What was all that about?" Trent questioned as he hugged Mia.

"She came over. We made up and she told me I was going to be an auntie," Mia replied whispering the last part.

"Wait she's pregnant?"

"Yeah."

"Why didn't Alex tell me?"

"He doesn't know yet so don't mention anything to him or nothing for a month," Mia said knowing he couldn't last without her kisses and cuddled.

"You wouldn't."

Mia just looked at him and smirked before walking to the bathroom to take a shower.

●●●

So their is going to be some smut in the next chapter just to warn you guys

Please vote and comment 💖