TWENTY NINE

After spending the next few days in Menorca eventually the group had to go back to liverpool as the boys had to get back to training.

"Bubs have you seen my necklace?" asked Mia as she searched under the bed. Trent had got her it for valentines day and she had already misplaced it.

"How have you lost it already?" he asked.

"I don't know. I took it off to get in the shower and when I came out it was gone. I'm sorry baby, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to loose it, it just happened and now I can't find it."

By this point Mia was crying, upset that her necklace had gone missing.

"Shh shh baby it's okay. It's here," Trent said taking her necklace out of his pocket.

"You had it the whole time?" she asked in disbelief.

"When you came out the bathroom you left it in there so I picked it up so you wouldn't forget it."

Mia turned around and moved her hair to the side letting Trent put it on. Once he had done the clasp he let his hands lingering on her shoulders for a while before placing a kiss on her neck.

"We should get going. We need to be at the airport in an hour," Trent said.

He took his and Mia's suitcases as they both walked downstairs and into the lounge where everyone was waiting for the mini bus.

"Finally," Perrie says walking over to couple. "Oh by the way Trent I'm sitting next to Mia on the plane."

"What! Since when?" he asked.

"Since I wanted to."

They group heard the beep of the mini bus telling them that it had arrived.

They got into the minibus and drove to the airport. Due to it being quite early in the morning there wasn't many cars on the road so they got there quite quickly.

They went through security and baggage control before boarding the plane as they want to get home to Liverpool as quickly as they could.

Mia sat in her seat by the window with Perrie to the left of her. She passed Perrie her hand luggage to put over head before both girls got ready and put their seatbelts on.

In the next 10 minutes the plane set off on the journey back to Liverpool.

●●●

@miaedwards :

❤ 926,249   

@miaedwards : I dont want to leave

Comments disabled ...

●●●

@trentarnold66 :

❤ 1,925,147    💬 382,349

1,925,147    💬 382,349

@trentarnold66 : With my princess on out final night in Menorca ❤

@miaedwards : My prince ❤

●●●

"So tell me what happened the other day," Perrie said in a whisper as she turned to look at Mia.

"What are you talking about?" she asked.

"Valentines day. Did you have sex?"

Mia choked in shock. "Straight to the point aren't you?"

"Just tell me."

"Fine. We had sex," Mia said in whisper hoping nobody else would hear.

"I knew it. Did you use protection?" asked Perrie.

Mia looked down at the ground out of embarrassment.

"You didn't," Perrie exclaimed.

"Just calm down. I'm on the pill okay."

Perrie relaxed not wanting to take the responsibility of becoming an auntie just yet.

"Thank god," Perrie sighed. "Anyways have you told Trent about the kiss with Jesse?"

"Not yet. He's saying over tonight so I was gonna do it then or maybe tomorrow."

"Well just make sure that you're the one to tell him. You don't want him to find out from someone else."

After a few more hours on the plane everyone gets off and collects their luggage.

"Hey babe," Trent says as he walks over to Mia and kisses her.

"Hey bubs," she replies.

"I'm just gonna go back to my place to drop my stuff off and then I'll come back to yours okay?"

"Yeah I'll see you soon."

They gave one another a quick kiss before Trent went over to his cab and set off to his place.

"Hey you ready to go?" Perrie said startling Mia.

"Yeah let's go."

The sister got into their taxi and made their way home before unpacking their suitcases and getting changed into some cleaner and more comfortable clothes.

After being home for around an hour there was a knock on the door and Mia opened it to see Alex.

"Hey Perrie's in the living room," Mia greeted with a smile but Alex just ignored her. Strange.

Mia just ignored this before another knock sounded at the door.

"Bubs," Mia said as she walked over to Trent and went in for a kiss but Trent backed away.

"Baby what's wrong?" Mia asked slightly confused.

"You kissed Jesse?"

●●●

Omg thank you guys so so so so much for a the support and getting this story to #1 in england. That is huge considering there is another 16.7k that are probably so much better than this one. Thank you guys so much 💖

Please vote and comment 💖