SIX

Once they had both finished eating their pizza they both went back downstairs and carried on watching Harry Potter like the nerds they are. Quoting the movie as it progressed

"Hey why don't we play 20 questions? Might help us get to know one another," asked Trent.

"Sure why not. I'll go first."

"How did you get into football?"

"I've always played since I was a kid. My dad would play with me in the back yard or at the park with my brothers. When I was like 8 I knew I wanted to do it for the rest of my life and that's when I started getting involved with Liverpool."

"That's cute. I like that," said Mia.

"What about you. What do you do?" asked Trent.

"I am currently at university studying law. It's not the most interesting but I like it. Now my question."

Mia thought about it for a while but could think of anything she wanted to know about Trent.

"I can't think of anything I wanna know about you."

"Well I have another question for you," said Trent.

"Go on then."

"If you were to date one of the liverpool boys. Who would it be?"

Mia thought about it for a moment knowing Trent wanted her to say him. She decided to mess with him.

"I mean Joe is kinda cute," said Mia, a smirk plastered on her face.

"Gomez. You would seriously choose Gomez."

"Yeah why not? You jealous Arnold?"

"No," Trent said avoiding eye contact with Mia.

"I'm messing with you Trent. In all honesty I would choose ... you," Mia said now getting shy herself.

"What really?"

"Yeah."

"So you're saying you would date me?" asked Trent a mischievous smirk on his face.

"Don't twist my words," Mia said shoving him lightly on the arm.

"But seriously could you see yourself with me?" asked Trent.

"I'm not answering that."

They both looked at eachother smiles on their face. Trent gently grabbed her by the waist and pulled her in closer before wresting one hand on her waist and one on her cheek.

"Can I kiss you?" he asked not wanting to pressure her.

She nodded before he slowly started leaning in closing the gap. Mia met him half way pushing their lips together.

Their lips locked together perfectly for a couple of seconds. Fireworks went off in her head as the kiss deepened but Mia pulled away before it went any further.

When they pulled away they just looked at eachother, goofy grins on their face, before turning back to watch Harry Potted on the tv.

Mia cuddled up into his side without thinking about it twice. It just felt right. She felt safe in his arms.

After a couple more hours it was getting quite late and Mia decided to call it a night.

"I'll see you soon," she said as she walked out of the door.

"Do I get a goodbye kiss?" Trent asked hanging onto the door frame.

"You are unbelievable," said Mia, a smile on her lips.

She gave him a quick peck before turning around and walking to her car.

"Goodnight Trent," Mia said before getting in her car and drive away.

●●●

@miaedwards :

❤ 854,375 💬 24,538

❤ 854,375 💬 24,538

@miaedwards : It was fun being nerdy with you 🤓

@perrieedwards : Is that all you did together ?? 😏😏

@trentarnold66 : Cant wait for next time ❤

@andyrobertson94 : YESSSSSSSS !!! Trent found a girl everyone 🥳🥳🥳

~ @trentarnold66 : Shut up Robbo

@jadethirwall : Little sis found a boy. We need to have a girls night soon and we can get all the tea ☕

~ Yessss. You and the girls should come over one night 💖

●●●

When Mia arrived home she wasnt even through the door for 10 seconds when she was met with Perrie all up in her face.

"Perrie. Perrie. Calm down. Let met get into the living room and we can talk there."

Mia took her coat and shoes off before walking into the living room to see Alex sat watching football.

"Hey Alex."

"Hey. How was your date with Trent."

"How did you know about that? And it wasnt a date. We just hung out." Said Mia sitting on the sofa.

Alex looked behind her, so Mia turned around to see Perrie stood their with a guilty look on her face.

"Sorry but I couldn't help it. So how did it go. Did you kiss?"

Mia stayed silent hoping neither of them would notice her blushing.

"OMG YOU KISSED!"

"Will you keep your voice down. I don't think the whole of Liverpool wants to know," Mia said through gritted teeth.

"Well how was it?" asked Perrie eagerly.

"It was nice. We watched movies, cuddled, ate pizza. I was good."

"Okay I need to have a conversation with Trent tomorrow," Alex said.

"Well I'm gonna go to bed. I'll see you both tomorrow."

Mia walked upstairs before getting changed into her pyjamas and laying in bed on her phone before getting a text from Trent just as she was about to go to sleep.

Trent

Goodnight Mia. Sleep well

Mia 💖

Night Trent. See you soon

She rolled over and plugged her phone into the charger before getting comfy in her bed and falling to sleep.

●●●

Please vote and comment 💖