SEVEN

The next morning, Mia woke up to the smell of bacon drifting from the kitchen into her room.

She rolled out of bed before checking her phone to see it was 9:30am.

"Ugh it's too early for this shit!" she groaned before walking into the bathroom and getting ready for the day.

Mia went downstairs to see Perrie stood in the kitchen like always with Alex sat in the front room.

"Aww did Alex get you these?" asked Mia pointing to the flowers on the kitchen side.

"Actually," replied Perrie turning around. "They're for you. Left on the front door step this morning. Luckily there's a note."

She got back to cooking leaving Mia to admire the bunch of flowers.

She picked out the note before reading it.

To Mia,

Hope you like the flowers. I didn't know which ones to get so I just picked the ones that looked the nicest. Anyways I'm gonna come by after training so I'll see you later

From Trent xx

Mia smiled to herself not noticing Perrie and Alex looking at her after he walked into the kitchen.

"So what does it say?" Perrie asked snapping Mia out of her trans.

"Nothing. Just, it's nothing."

"They're from Trent though. Right?" asked Alex

"Why does that matter?"

"Because if they are I can tease him about it at training. So. Are they from Trent?" Alex asked again.

"Please don't be mean to him," asked Mia. "They're really nice."

"Whatever. I have to get to training or Klopp will kick my ass. So I will see you later baby and Mia I will see you whenever."

With that Alex walked out of the door and got in his car before driving away.

"Oh yeah. I'm spending the weekend at Alex's so you will have the house to yourself. Invite who you want," said Perrie with a wink before walking into the living room with her breakfast.

Mia rolled her eyes before getting in the car and driving to Statrbucks. She wasn't as good a cook as Perrie so it was easier to just buy something.

●●●

@miaedwards :

❤ 3,866,739

@miaedwards : Well these are cute 💖🥰

Comments disabled ...

●●●

Mia arrived at Starbucks and ordered her coffee and muffin then driving back home.

She got to her house and opened the door to be greated by Hatchi and Travis.

"Hello babys," she said as she fussed them.

"Perrie are you here?" she asked as she walked into the living room. Walking back into the kitchen she noticed a note from Perrie saying she was going shopping and then going straight to Alex's.

"Looks like it's just us guys," Mia said turning back to the dogs. "What should we do. Cookies or brownies? Bark for cookies."

The dogs both stayed silent.

"Brownies?"

Hatchi and Travis both started barking like there was no tomorrow.

"Brownies it is then."

She got all the ingredients out of the cupboard before getting changed into something a bit more comfortable.

Mia was just about to start baking when there was a knock at the door. She went over and opened it to be greeted with Trent.

"Hey Trent," Mia said a fake smile on her face as she just remembered his note.

"Hey. You forgot I was coming over didn't you?"

"What. No," she said shaking her head. She could tell he wasn't buying it.

"Ok maybe a little bit, but it's fine come in."

She stepped aside letting him into the kitchen.

"What you making," he asked

"I was just about to start making brownies. You wanna help?"

"Of course." He took his coat and shoes off before rolling his sleeves up and getting to work.

They put all the wet ingredients in a bowl before mixing them together. After adding the sugar, chocolate and flour.

"Hey Mia."

She replied with a hmm before turning to look at him. Everything went white as she got hit with a cloud of flour to the face.

"Oh your so on," she said grabbing the flour off the side and throwing it at him.

They ran around the kitchen covering eachother head to toe in flour.

Mia picked up the bag from the counter and poured the contents out on Trent's head. They both looked at eachother before bursting out laughing.

He walked closer to her before picking Mia up and setting her down on the counter. He gave her a simple yet passionate kiss resting his hands on her waist.

Just as he was about to pull away Mia placed his arms around her neck.

"I wasn't finished," she said bringing him in again. He deepens the kiss running his tongue against her lower lips asking for entrance but she pulled away instead.

"I would love to, but we should tidy this up," Mia said motioning to the flour all over th kitchen.

They both cleaned up the flour and finished the brownies before putting them in the oven to bake.

"Can I use your shower?" asked Trent.

"Yeah sure."

"Or did you want to use it first?"

"No it's okay. I'll use the one in Perrie's room."

Mia went into her room and got some clean clothes before leaving to Perrie's and getting showered and changed.

She walked into her room expecting Trent to have finished and he had although he was still only with a towel around his waist.

"Oh I'm sorry," said Mia as she turned around hoping he didn't notice her blushing.

"Yeah I just remembered that I don't have any clothes," said Trent.

"There's some in Perrie's room of Alex's. I'll go get you some."

With that she left the room and got Trent the clothes before letting him get changed.

●●●

Please vote and comment 💖