FORTY

Mia and Trent were getting ready for Joe and Tamara's wedding. Mia was up in their bedroom sat at her dressing table while doing her makeup when she heard Trent shout for her downstairs.

She walked down and saw Trent sat on the couch.

"What's wrong?" Mia asked a frustrated looking Trent.

"Can you help me with this?" Trent asked mentioning to the tie around his neck.

Mia sat down and tied his tie.

"How do you not know how to tie a tie?" Mia asked.

"My mum usually does it for me so I never learned."

Mia walked back upstairs and took her dress out before getting changed. She walked downstairs and saw Trent still sat in the same position.

"Can you help me with this?" Mia asked.

He walked behind her and zipped up her dress before placing a line of gentle kissed on her neck.

"You look gorgeous," Trent said as she turned around.

"And you look handsome," Mia replied placing a kiss on his lips.

They picked up everything they needed before making their way out to Trent's car and driving to the wedding venue.

They arrived at the wedding reception and walked in before taking their seats with the rest if the liverpool and England boys who were with their partners.

"Trent chill," Mia said as she saw him staring down Jesse.

"He kissed you. He broke us up. How am I supposed to chill when that dick is a few feet away from me?," Trent replied through gritted teeth.

"Please Trent. For me?" she asked not wanting Trent to do anything irrational.

He looked into Mia's eyes and could see the worry in them. Trent calmed back down before wrapping his arm around her waist pulling her closer.

The music eventually began and everyone stood for the bride. Trent pulled Mia closer into him as Jesse was now staring at the couple.

Joe turned around just as the doors opened to reveal Tamara in her gorgeous white dress.

She started walking down the aisle as her and Mia locked eyes. Mia gave her a slight reassuring nod before smiling and looking back at the scene happening in front of her.

The music came fo a stop and everyone took to their seats as it started.

Joe and Tamara exchanged vows and swapped rings before the vicar said,"You may now kiss the bride." Everyone cheered as the couple sealed their marriage with a single kiss.

Everyone made their way outside into the gardens ready for the wedding photos. Mia ran over to the girls before hugging Tamara.

"Ahhhh congratulations," Mia squealed.

"Thank you."

"So how does it feel being Mrs Tamara Gomez?" Mia asked.

"It feels so surreal but I wouldn't change it did the world. Now you just need to get married."

"I don't think that will happen any time soon."

"Why not. I mean you want to get married right?" Tam asked.

"Yeah I mean I would marry Trent tomorrow but it's up to him to pop the question."

"Well with the way you two are I don't think you'll be waiting long," Tamara said as she nudged Mia's shoulder.

The girls took multiple group photos as some took single photos with just Tamara. The boys took photos with Joe before making their way into the hall for the party.

Joe and Tamara got to look at the place first before everyone else was aloud in and took their seats.

"You have got to be kidding me," Trent moaned.

Him and Mia were sat on a table with Alex, Perrie, Robbo and Rachel. The table next to them seated Jesse, Marcus, Lucia, Mason and Declan. Jesse was still staring at Mia from earlier on.

"I'm gonna say something to him," Trent said as he stood from the table.

"Trent don't," Mia said as she grabbed his hand.

He shrugged her off before walking over to their table.

"Why don't you stop staring at my girlfriend," Mia heard Trent shout. Her and Robbo ran after Trent stopping him from taking it to far.

"Why don't you calm down a bit mate," Robbo said taking Trent by the shoulders.

"No why should I. He kissed my girl behind my back and he's ment to be one of my best mates," Trent shouted.

"Yeah well maybe if you used your eyes you'd see Mia isn't happy with you," Jesse shouted back.

Mia barged through the crowd of people that had now gathered and walked over to Jesse. She slapped him across the face before shouting,"What the fuck is wrong with you. I love Trent. You're the one that kissed a taken girl in Menorca. Not the other way around."

"I'm sorry okay but you deserve someone better. Put me and Trent in a one v one footy match and see who wins," he scoffed.

"This isn't about who's better at football jeez. You're head's stuck too far up your own arse. And for the record you're not sorry you're just sorry you got bated out as the fraud of a friend you are."

With that Mia grabbed Trent's hand and walked back to their table with Robbo following behind them.

"Well that was something," Perrie said as she cradled her tiny 3 month old baby bump.

"You can say that again," Mia said as she downed her glass of champagne. "Please can I have some more," she said to the waiter that was stood with a bottle of champagne. He filled her glass up before walking away.

"So what's everyone doing for christmas?" Rachel asked breaking the silence.

"Well I was gonna spend it with Trent but he'll probably want to be with his family," Mia replied.

"Hey. You are my family and it's our first christmas together so I want to spend it with you," Trent said as he pecked her lips.

"Plus I'm spending christmas with Alex so unless you want to spend the day with mom and dad I would take Trent up on that offer," Perrie stated.

Everyone let out a chuckle before having fun and enjoying the night. Most people ended up getting drunk like Mia, and ate majority of the food on offer. Trent had stayed sober, one because he was a footballer so it was bad for him and two, someone had to drive home without crashing the car and it certainly wasn't going to be Mia.

●●●

The next few chapter are going to have quits a few time skips so sorry if it gets confusing. By the way Mia and Trent have been back together for 8 months but 10 months if you dont count the break up just of you were wondering. You probably weren't but Oh well.

Please vote and comment 💖