THIRTY NINE

WARNING : SMUT

"Bubs I'm cooking dinner for you tonight so don't order anything like you usually do," Mia said as Trent walked into the kitchen after just having a shower.

"Okay. What are you making?" he asked as he gave her a peck on the neck not wanting to distract her as she seemed quite serious about this.

Mia smirked. "You'll have to wait and see."

"Okay but just one more question? You can't cook so what are you planning on doing about that?"

"Yeah well."

Mia turned her phone around to face Trent. He looked at the screen to see Mia was on a facetime call with Perrie.

"She's helping me."

"Hey Trent," Perrie said waving through the screen.

"Hey. I heard you're expecting. Congrats."

"Wait how do you know?"

Trent looked at Mia before looking back at Perrie.

"I'm sorry sis. I couldn't help it. Besides he deserves to know he's going to be an uncle," Mia said as she started to collect the ingredients out of the cupboard.

"Yeah well Alex knows now and he's happy so I guess we can start telling everyone the good news."

Mia looked at Perrie taking the phone back from Trent as he went into the living room to play fifa. "Did he leave you. No. I told you everything was going to be fine."

"Yeah but that doesn't mean I'm gonna take advice from you all the time. Right first you need to cook the mince in the frying pan but don't over do it because you don't want it to be chewy."

Mia did exactly what Perrie told her too wanting this meal to be perfect because Trent deserves it.

She cooked the mince and spaghetti before dicing up some onions and mixing everything up together.

"Thank you so much Perrie. If you ever need anything just let me know and I'll be there," Mia said as she dished up the food for her and Trent.

"No problem. I'll see you later," Perrie said before disconnecting from the call.

●●●

@perrieedwards :

❤ 1,916,130     💬 927,139

@perriedwards : Baby Chaimberlain due July 14th🤰🏼

@miaedwards : I cant wait to be an auntie 😁

@alexoxchaimberlain : I love you both ❤

~ I love you more ❤

@tamaratia : Can't wait for a little Perrie or Alex running around