NINETEEN

Mia woke up at 5 the next morning hoping she would bump into any of Trent's family.

She got changed out of his short and shirt and into the clothes she had on the night before after leaving a note for Trent.

She creeped down the stairs hoping not to wake anyone up and out the front door. Mia felt like she was doing the walk on shame. Eventhough she wasn't.

She got into her car and drove back home letting out a breath she didn't know she was holding in.

Once Mia arrived back at her and Perrie's she opened the door hoping to be quite but to her luck Perrie was waiting in the kitchen.

"Did you have fun last night?" she asked an expectant look on her face.

"Yes and before you say what your thinking no we didn't do the dirty."

"Actually that isn't what I was thinking. I was actually wondering whether my little sis was still single?"

Mia turned around to face Perrie, surprised by what she just heard.

"You knew didnt you?:

"Of course I did. He asked for my permission."

"He did?" Mia asked realising just how cute Trent is.

"Yes, so make sure you keep him. He's a good one," Perrie replied before walking back upstairs to get changed.

Mia did the same and got washed and changed before walking back downstairs to see Perrie getting ready to go somewhere.

"Where you off to?" Mia said as she picked up an apple from the fruit bowl.

"I'm meeting up with the girls. Wanna come?"

"What girls. The WAGS or little mix."

"WAGS."

"Well now that I'm a part of that I might as well come."

Mia pulled on her coat and shoes before walking to the car with Perrie and driving to a nearby coffee shop where they were meeting the girls.

They walked in and saw the girls sat around a table in the far back corner.

"Ahh you're here," squealed Tamara as she brought the girls in for a hug.

"I literally saw you the other day," Mia replied as she sat down.

"So I can still miss you."

"Anyways I heard you're no longer single?" asked Rachel.

Mia immediately looked at Perrie.

"I'm sorry I just couldn't help it."

"That's doesn't matter, seen as you're officially a WAG now you can help us with this surprise for the boys," Rebecca said.

"What surprise?"

"Well seen as the boys have been training so hard we thought we would take them on a little holiday once the seasons over. It will be like a rewards for winning the FA cup or a rewards for all their hardwork. Either way, they win. We were gonna stay there for two weeks so that way we'll be there on valentines day."

"So where's the holiday?" asked Mia hoping it was somewhere sunny.

"Actually that's the part were trying to figure out. We wanted to go somewhere in Spain but Perrie and Larissa had to be awkward and wanted to go to Greece."

"We weren't being awkward it's just what we preferred," Larrisa said.

"Have you got any ideas?" asked Tamara.