THIRTY SIX

"Bubs where are you going?" Mia asked when she woke up the next morning. It was a Sunday and Trent's recovery day so he should be doing just that. Recovering.

"I'm going to hang with Robbo. You know that new series we're doing on insta. Wingmen.  We're shooting another episode for it."

Not liking the idea of being home alone all day Mia asked,"Can I come?"

"If you want too but you're gonna have to get changed fast because I'm going to pick Robbo up in about 10 minutes."

Mia jumped out of bed and got changed into a casual hoodie and leggings before putting her hair up in a pony tail and not bothering to do any makeup. She joined Trent in the car as they headed to Robbo's house.

They parked up outside before Trent bibbed his car horn letting Robbo know they were outside.

"That's my seat missy," Robbo said in his thick Scottish accent.

"Ermm I was here first thank you very much," Mia replied. "Besides I'm super glued to the chair so even if I wanted to move I couldn't," she shrugged.

"Fine. Rock, paper, scissors for it?"

"Fine."

Mia took her seatbelt off and turned to face Robbo. "On shoot. Rock, paper, scissors, shoot."

"Yes," Robbo exclaimed as he drew rock and Mia drew scissors.

"But Trent," Mia moaned.

"Fair is fair babe."

"Fine."

Mia climbed out of the car and got in the back while Robbo took the seat in the front next to Trent. Robbo set up the two cameras in the car as Trent began the car and drove to wherever they were going.

"Right Trent my boy, another episode of the wingmen. I can't believe we're still going. I can't believe they're still funding this show but we must be doing something right. Today ladies and gentlemen we have a special guess. It is the one the only Perrie Edwards," Robbo said as he started to cheer and clap whilst Mia and Trent sat silent.

"Oh no my bad. The producers said they tried to get her on the show but couldn't so they had to go for second best. Mia Edwards, Perrie's little sister," he started to clap again and this time Trent joined in. "Also known as Trent's girlfriend. Anyways we have some questions from the fans to answer."

"They're the best type of questions," Trent said.

"Can I read them?" Mia asked not wanting to be stuck in the back in silence for the next hour. Robbo handed her his phone that contained the questions and Mia read them out.

"First one. Who is the managers favourite out of the lads?"

"Virgil," Trent answered straight away not even needing to think about it.

"To be fair he does like us all," Robbo added. "But he does have a special spot for Virg and maybe Alli as well but we'll go for Virg."

Mia asked them,"Who is the best trainer?"

"It's not like we're allowed to be a bad trainer. I've heard of people who are bad trainer but it's not really like that," Trent answered not sure on what to say.

"I know who'll we'll give it to," Robbo said. "A man that has sadly left us. Adam Lallana. Every single session was noisy and he deserves a shout out. Next one."

"All right calm down," Mia said. "Who's the quickest in the team?"

"Sadio and Mo are up there definetly," Trent said.