THIRTEEN

As the girls walked into the changing rooms after the game, they were greeted with a tsunami of boys.

"Hey Mia, it's nice to finally meet you," Robbo said shaking her hand.

"Yeah, you too," she said smiling back at him.

Mia then greated Jordan, Alex, Curtis, Joe and Bobby before saying hello to the other boys.

She then turned to the only boy she was really here for. Trent.

A smile appeared on her face his doing the same.

She ran over to him and jumped into his arms. Mia wrapped her arms around his neck while his hands rested on her ass.

"Hey watch your hands buddy," shouted Alex acting like an over protective brother.

Everyone laughed as he let her down on the ground.

"I'm proud of you," Mia said still smiling at the man in front of her.

"Thanks. Now I just have to win the cup for you to win you over."

"You've already won me over."

Their cute moment was ruined by Andy.

"Kiss. Kiss. Kiss," he squealed like a little school girl.

"Actually," Mia began. "I have decided that I'm not gonna kiss Trent anymore," she finished with a smirk on her face.

"What why?" Perrie exclaimed.

"Because, I shouldn't kiss him if he's not my boyfriend."

Everyone began laughing as Trent stood there shocked.

"You've shit out there mate," Robbo said patting him on the back.

"Well it's not my fault that I want to make it special."

"I don't care if it's special or not. I just wanna be with you," Mia said resting her head on his shoulder.

"Well I care. You should be treated like the princess you are," Trent replied kissing her head.

"Hey what did I say,"

"It was only on the head."

"Yeah yeah."

Alex's phone went off and he read the message before getting everyone's attention.

"Yo Trent congrats on getting man of the match."

"Wait what!"

"Yeah they just posted it on insta."

"Ok so maybe that deserves a kiss."

Mia wrapped her arms around his neck as he wrapped his around her waist.

They slowly leaned in for kiss when their lips met. Andy started cheering leading everyone to join in.

Mia smiled as everyone applauded the couple who weren't an actual couple yet making both of them pull away and laugh.

●●●

@liverpoolfc :

❤1,425,285    💬74,753

❤1,425,285 💬74,753

@liverpoolfc : Amazing night 🥳

@miaedwards : Proud

~ @andyrobertson94 : Awww 🥺🥺

~ @trentarnold66 : Shut up 😳

@jhenderson : One match away from the FA cup 🙌

@curtisjr : My fellow scouser 😁

●●●

"Hey girls were having a party at mine tonight to celebrate the win. Do you wanna come. I know Trent will miss Mia if he doesn't see her for a couple of hours."

"Yeah sure why not," Perrie replied for both girls.

"Sure why not," Mia said.

"Not like I had choice," she whispered but Trent heard her.

"Hey."

He nudged her as he wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

"I'll be there so it can't be too bad."

"I guess your right." she smiled at him.

"Now me and Perrie are gonna leave because you all need a shower. You smell," Mia shouted making all the boys laugh.

The sisters left the stadium before going back home before getting ready for the party at Robbo's.

●●●

Sorry this one's quite short. I had to rush it so it's not very good 💖

Please vote and comment 💖