TWENTY ONE

Mia and Perrie woke up early on Tuesday morning and began to get ready for the flight to Menorca.

Everyone was making their own way their and meeting up at the airport before getting on the private jet.

"Perrie hurry up the taxi is here," shouted Mia from downstairs. She was actually the one waiting for Perdie for a change.

Perrie came downstairs after another 5 minutes and the girls pulled their suitcases out of the house and to the taxi before getting in and making their way there.

Once they arrived at the airport, the girls got their suitcases out of the boot and made their way inside. At the moment the girls were the only ones their so they browsed through the shops to waste some time.

●●●

@miaedwards :

❤ 1,847,274  

1,847,274  

@miaedwards : Menorca here we come 💛

Comments disabled ...

●●●

After looking around the duty free for 10 minutes everyone started to show up.

The group decided to get their bags through baggage control first and onto the plane so they didn't have to bring them everywhere they went.

Once their bags were loaded onto the plane they all decided to go to a little cafe in the airport for breakfast as it was really early and nobody had eaten yet.

They all sat down and ordered what they wanted before diving into conversation.

"So are you excited?" asked Rachel.

"I mean I am," Robbo said making his third tea.

"How long do you actually think we are here for. Who needs 4 suitcases?" asked Mia.

Everyone burst out laughing but Robbo just looked at everyone confused.

"Well one of them is empty," he defended.

"Why would you bring and empty suitcase?" asked Hendo.

"So I can fill it with all the things I buy."

"So Mia this is your first couples holiday. How do you feel?" Robbo asked.

"How dis I know you would be the one to ask this," Mia chuckled. "Yeah I'm excited. Glad I get to be with Trent  all the time. I miss him too much when hes at training," she said looking at him.