TWENTY SIX

"So what did you want to tell us?" asked Rachel as she sat down on the bed with rest of the girls.

"So something happened on the boat today," Mia started.

"What is it?" Tamara said.

"Jesse kissed me!"

All the girls when silent in shock not knowing what to say.

"Did you kiss him back?" asked Larissa.

"Of course I didn't. I love Trent and would never do anything to ruin that."

"Well that's good then but why would he do that?" Tamara asked.

"I don't know. When we bumped into them on the beach he kissed my hand instead of hugging me like the rest if the boys," Mia explained.

"Do you think he likes you?" asked Perrie.

"Well he did apologise for flirting."

"He definitely fancies you."

"I hope not. I only like Trent and wanna be with Trent."

"Well aren't you two cute," Rebecca said.

"You'll be next to get married," Tamara replied.

"What about me and Alex?" Perrie asked.

"You're more likely to get pregnant first with the way you two go at it."

Perrie blushes with embarrassment and looks down to hide her face.

"Have you and Trent done it yet?" Perrie asked trying to steer the conversation away from her's and Alex's sex life.

"No," Mia said dragging out her answer.

"Why not. It's not like you're a virgin."

"I know but we just got together like 2 weeks ago and I don't want to rush it. I mean I would but I don't want to feel like I'm pressuring him."

Rachel let out a chuckle before speaking up. "Trust me he wants you. Andy won't stop telling me how sexually frustrated Trent is and about how much he makes fun of him for it."

"Well if that's true then Trent can make the first move."

"Would you do it tomorrow. For your first valentines day together," Tamara asked wanting to know if she should wear ear plugs tomorrow night.

"Maybe," Mia said once again dragging out her answer hiding her red cheeks.

"You are so smitten!"

"Yeah, I just hope this whole Jesse thing doesn't ruin it."

"Trust me, it won't. If Trent loves you as much as he says he loved you then it won't matter and you will move past it," Larissa said.

"Are you gonna tell him?" asked Rebecca.

"I don't know. I have thought about it but I'm just not sure."

"Well I would. I mean I know it's not a big deal but if he finds out from someone else then he could think you don't trust him or someone could twist the story. I would tell him just to be on the safe side," Tamara said.

"Yeah but like you said, it's not a big deal. Jesse kissed Mia but she didn't kiss back. She pushed him away before it could lead to anything. She loves Trent and if he trusts her nothing will come of it. A friendship may end but that's it," Perrie explained

"Tam is right. One of Jesse's friends could twist the story to make me look like the bad guy and I really don't want to loose Trent so I'll just tell him," Mia sighed not looking forward to the conversation.