THIRTY TWO

Trent had taken a shower and gotten changed into some decent clothes before jumping into his car and driving over to Mia and Perrie's house.

After the long drive, he jumped out of his car and walked up to the door, hands shaking.

"You can do this Trent. You can do this. It's just Mia. Oh but it's not just Mia. It's the love of my life," Trent spoke as he tried to give himself a pep talk. "Let's just do this and get it over with."

Trent knocked cautiously on the door and Perrie was the one to open it not Mia. Obviously.

"Not now Trent. I don't have time for this," Perrie replied as went to close the door in his face but Trent stuck his foot in the door.

"Perrie please just 5 minutes. Let me talk to her," he begged.

"No way. Don't you think you've caused her enough trouble already."

"I know what I did. Please just let me talk to her. Try and sort this whole thing out."

"No Trent. No. You broke my little sister. She has been sat in her bedroom for the last 3 months crying her eyes out because you thought she cheated on you. Some of things you said to her are disgusting Trent. What makes you think you deserve a second chance?" Perrie shouted in Trent's face not letting him through the door.

"Dont you think I know that I messed up big time?" Trent shouted back.

"The love of life is sat upstairs crying because of something I did. I breaks my heart to know I did that to her. Please Perrie I'm begging you. Please just let me talk to her."

Trent could tell that Perrie was debating on whether to let him or not. He could see the cogs turning in her brain.

"No."

"Perrie come on."

"No. How many times do I have to fell you."

"Would you like it if it was you and Alex in this position and I wouldn't let you see him?" Trent asked.

"Well were not in that position are we and no is my final answer so leave Trent. Leave and never come back."

"Fine fine. I'll leave. Just please give her this."

Trent took a letter out of his coat pocket and handed it to Perrie

"Just at least do this one thing for me."

"I'll take it but I can't promise that Mia will receive it," Perrie replied with a blank expression on her face.

"Okay. I guess I'll just go then."

With that Trent walked back to his car and got in before starting the 40 minute drive home.

●●●

@trentarnold66 :

❤ 2,926,138    💬 926,138

@trentarnold66 : I'll keep trying

@andyrobertson94 : It will get better bro. I promise

~ Thanks Robbo 😔

●●●

@perrieedwards :

❤ 2,926,138    💬 826,140

@perrieedwards : Don't ask for a second chance when you don't deserve it

@miaedwards : What are you talking about, what happened 🤨

~ It doesn't matter

@alexoxchaimberlain : What happened baby

~ I'll tell you when you come over later

●●●

Perrie walked back inside the house and into the kitchen where she placed the letter down on the side.

She stood staring at it for a good 10 minutes deciding on whether or not to give it to Mia. Would it help her or just make her break down more.

After everything they have been through does Trent deserve a second chance. I mean the letter can't be that bad can it.

Maybe she should open it and see what it says before giving it to Mia. No. That's an invasion of privacy. But it could say something bad and Mia will hurt even more.

Perrie picked the letter up before placing it in the bin and walking away from the problem.

That one peice of paper could cause a whole new argument and Perrie couldn't handel that.

She quickly got some bread and ham out of the cupboards and made Mia a sandwich considering she hadn't ate anything all day and it was nearly 5pm.

"Mia I made you a sandwich," Perrie said as she quietly knocked on her bedroom door.

"I'm not hungry," Mia replied.

"Well I'll just leave it by the door incase you change your mind."

Perrie set the sandwich down on the floor before walking back downstairs and waiting for Alex to arrive.

●●●

Sorry this chapter is only a short one 💖

Please vote and comment 💖