FOUR

The next morning, Mia woke up from her deep slumber and went into the bathroom to have a shower and get changed for the day.

She went downstairs and into the kitchen to find Perrie stood at the kitchen counter making breakfast for the girls.

"Something smells good," said Mia sitting down at the kitchen island.

"Thanks."

Perrie handed Mia a plate with avocado and toast on before sitting down in front of her with a plate of her own.

"So have you spoken to Trent at all since the game?" asked Perrie eating her food.

"Not yet. Why?" asked Mia.

"I mean you did exchange numbers."

"Why are you making out that it's such a big deal. Friends do that all the time."

"Because it is."

"How is it? Please enlighten me."

"Yeah friends do that all the time but I don't think you see eachother as friends. So, are you interested in Trent?"

"Seriously Perrie?"

"Just answer the question. Unless you want me to get the girls to come over. I'm sure they would love to hear about this. "

"I mean, yeah he's cute and all but I don't know him enough to say I like him. Happy now?"

"But you find him attractive?"

"Yeah, he's good looking. Need me to say it again?"

"That's settled then. Text him, ring him, facetime him. Just do something," squealed Perrie.

"You're like a kid in a candy store. You know that right?"

"Well you've found your eye candy haven't you?" said Perrie, a smirk on her face.

"Please just stop. That is. Ewww. Go call Alex or something."

"I wanna spend time with my little sister," said Perrie bringing Mia into a hug.

"Perrie I-can't-breathe," said Mia as her face turned purple.

"Sorry."

"How about instead of boy talk, we hang out and watch a movie like old times."

"Perfect. I'll get the snacks, you pick the movie," said Perrie already getting snacks from the cupboard and putting them on a tray.

Mia ran up the stairs and went into Perrie's room as it's the biggest, and put netflix on. A couple minutes later, Perrie walked in holding a tray with loads of different snacks for the girls to enjoy.

They both layed on the bed under the blanket watching netflix chilling out just having sister quality time. With the dogs of course.

●●●

@miaedwards :